- Design, develop, and support core product features and enhancements using the Java programming language in a collaborative, communicative, and information sharing manner
- Design and develop software architectures that scale for global-scale enterprise customers
- Work closely with other development team members and our QA team to produce high quality products
- Work closely with Perforce technical support, Application Engineers, other development team members, and our customers in a collaborative, problem-solving manner to troubleshoot and fix any problems our customers may have with our products
- Integrate modern technologies including Redis Events, Neo4j graph database, workflow engines
- Actively participate in the agile development process, contributing to its continuous improvement
- 10+ years experience in Software Engineering
- Extensive experience in Java programming language
- Experience developing backends and APIs
- Experience with graph databases, such as Neo4j, preferred
- Excellent understanding of data structures, data models and different database types, like graph databases
- Excellent knowledge of Linux-based operating systems
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication, information sharing, and teamwork skills
- Understanding of the Agile Scrum Methodology
- Experience working with CI/CD environment like Jenkins preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering preferred
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
BCMC is seeking Jr to Mid level Java Developers with experiencing in Agile environment. This is a remote position however, must be available to visit the DoD Facility (within 50 miles of DMV area) when requested by Government.Clearance: Active SECRET.
Piper Companies is currently seeking a Senior Java Developer who has experience building high performing, scalable, enterprise grade web applications and services.Responsibilities for the Senior Java Developer:Collaborate with internal and external teams.
Travel Required: NoneRequisition Type: RegularJob Description:General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT) is seeking a Java Developer to join our Army Installation Support Modules (ISM) Project. The ideal candidate will be able to research, design,.
Piper Companies is currently seeking a Senior Software Engineer for a direct hire opportunity for an FinTech company based in Raleigh, North Carolina (NC). The Software Engineer will be working with a team that is developing a brand new innovative application.
Overview:Are you an innovative Java Developer who would like to have a positive impact for millions of people? If so, we may have an opportunity for you! This role will provide you an opportunity to learn and contribute across the entire technology stack.