Java Full Stack Developer (Senior)
Location: 100 %Remote
Candidate ready to give LinkedIn , Passport number (Not for Citizen)
- Candidate should be able to design, develop and implement complex solutions based on Java technology and related frameworks.
- Candidate should be able to assist in the system integration of components.
- Candidate should be to translate application requirements into web-based solutions using the recommended frameworks and technology.
- Should be able to integrate the components using Web Services, EJB, REST SOAP and other techniques.
- A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related technical discipline is required. A Master's Degree is preferred.
- At least 3 years of experience in developing and consuming RESTful APIs.
- Experience in Java/J2EE, REST web services, JPA and unit testing code coverage.
- Experience in building back-end application code that interfaces with other systems, services and APIs/RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge in developing shell scripting.
- Knowledge in application servers such as JBOSS/Tomcat.
- Experience in build and integration tools such as Maven and Jenkins etc. and source control tools like Git.
- Experience writing business rules and business logic.
- Must have knowledge in building applications with concurrency.
- Must have knowledge of Spring Components and Spring Framework.
- Experience in Child Support programs, Integrated Eligibility and/or Health & Human Services domain.
- Experience working in cloud platforms and services such as Amazon Web Services, DevOps and containerized cloud environments is preferred.
- Experience with code reviews and continuous test-driven development.
- Oracle Certified Professional certification, Java SE 8 Programme
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- 8 hour shift
- JAVA: 8 years (Preferred)
- RESTful APIs: 3 years (Preferred)
- spring, Hibernate: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Speak with the employer
+91 (615) 281-6827 x 1002
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is currently seeking a Senior Java Developer who has experience building high performing, scalable, enterprise grade web applications and services.Responsibilities for the Senior Java Developer:Collaborate with internal and external teams.
Travel Required: NoneRequisition Type: RegularJob Description:General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT) is seeking a Java Developer to join our Army Installation Support Modules (ISM) Project. The ideal candidate will be able to research, design,.
Piper Companies is currently seeking a Senior Software Engineer for a direct hire opportunity for an FinTech company based in Raleigh, North Carolina (NC). The Software Engineer will be working with a team that is developing a brand new innovative application.
Overview:Are you an innovative Java Developer who would like to have a positive impact for millions of people? If so, we may have an opportunity for you! This role will provide you an opportunity to learn and contribute across the entire technology stack.
The Java Enterprise Architect is involved with a project from inception to completion, and is often spread across several projects. The Java Enterprise Architect is the first one on the ground during project initiation, and prepares the project for the.
Java Full Stack Developer (Senior)Duties:Candidate should be able to design, develop and implement complex solutions based on Java technology and related frameworks.Candidate should be able to assist in the system integration of components.Candidate.
*Job Title: - Java DeveloperLocation: - (Hybrid)Position: - W2 Employment ( Should work on our W2 )Eligible Visa status: - OPT, Day1 CPT, H1B, H1B T, H4 EAD.(Authorized to work anywhere in the USA and for only those who are staying in the USA)Long term.
ACCENTURE's Flexible Workforce solves clients’ toughest challenges by providing cross-industry expertise, unmatched innovation, World-class tech and talent. We help bring it all together to deliver tangible business outcomes for our clients with contractors.
More jobs by this company
AWS Database Engineer (Infrastructure)RemoteDuties:Responsible for designing, building and administering secure databases on AWS cloud platform based on industry standards, best practices and guidelines Determine technical standards and specifications.
SQL Developer/Data AnalystRemoteDuties: Provide technical expertise and support in the use of DBMS.Design and implement automation of SQL Server Installation using scripts. Define file organization, indexing methods, and security procedures for specific.
Application DBALocation: Remote Duties: Provide technical expertise and support in the use of DBMS.Evaluate and recommend available DBMS products to support validated user requirements.Define file organization, indexing methods, and security procedures.