- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, CIS, or related field (or equivalent work experience in a related field)
- 8 years of experience in Java based applications and software development
- 5 years of experience in database technologies
- 5 years of experience working on project(s) involving the implementation of solutions applying development life cycles (SDLC)
- Translate business requirements and functional specifications into logical program designs and to deliver code modules, stable application systems, and software solutions. Includes developing, configuring, or modifying complex integrated business and/or enterprise application solutions within various computing environments.
- Facilitate the implementation and maintenance of complex business and enterprise software solutions to ensure successful deployment of released applications.
- Translate complex cross-functional business requirements and functional specifications into logical program designs, code modules, stable application systems, and software solutions; partners with Product Team to understand business needs and functional specifications
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure specifications are converted into flexible, scalable, and maintainable solution designs; evaluates project deliverables to ensure they meet specifications and architectural standards
- Coordinate, execute, and participate in integration scenarios, SIT, and UAT to identify application errors and to ensure quality software deployment
- Participate in all software development end-to-end product lifecycle phases by applying and sharing an in-depth understanding of complex company and industry methodologies, policies, standards, and controls
- Solid grasp of software design patterns and approaches; understands application-level software architecture
- Automate and simplify team development, test, and operations processes; develop detailed architecture plans for large scale enterprise architecture projects and drive the plans
- Solve complex architecture/design and business problems; solutions are extensible; work to simplify, optimize, remove bottlenecks, etc.
- Key activity will be Application development using Java and Spring Boot
- Knowledge of microservice architecture, Restful APIs, messaging framework (Kafka), NoSQL (Couchbase, MongoDB, reactive programming, DevOps and infrastructure will be considered a plus
Job Type: Contract
Salary: From $65.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is currently seeking a Senior Java Developer who has experience building high performing, scalable, enterprise grade web applications and services.Responsibilities for the Senior Java Developer:Collaborate with internal and external teams.
Travel Required: NoneRequisition Type: RegularJob Description:General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT) is seeking a Java Developer to join our Army Installation Support Modules (ISM) Project. The ideal candidate will be able to research, design,.
Piper Companies is currently seeking a Senior Software Engineer for a direct hire opportunity for an FinTech company based in Raleigh, North Carolina (NC). The Software Engineer will be working with a team that is developing a brand new innovative application.
Overview:Are you an innovative Java Developer who would like to have a positive impact for millions of people? If so, we may have an opportunity for you! This role will provide you an opportunity to learn and contribute across the entire technology stack.
The Java Enterprise Architect is involved with a project from inception to completion, and is often spread across several projects. The Java Enterprise Architect is the first one on the ground during project initiation, and prepares the project for the.
Position: Java Microservices / Lead / ArchitectLocation: Plano, TX / Tampa, FLExpertise in software development with Java, Micro Services, Spring and Spring BootWorking experience on microservices architecture, design and developmentExperience in developing.