Job description :
- Detailed knowledge of the Identity and Access Control domain
- Hands-on implementation of the Saviynt / equivalent platform
- Capability to work hands-on and within the team, as required.
- Analytical sense and ability to grasp and review workflows
- Strong leadership and communication skills --last
- Architect, design, and implement large-scale identity and access management (IAM) solutions
- Interact with clients, including working with client teams in an onsite and offshore delivery model
- Advanced debugging and troubleshooting issues, including interacting with technology vendors
- Lead requirements gathering, and design documentation by conducting workshops in onsite/offshore delivery model for multiple projects
- Customize, configure, and develop IAM solution integrations using requirements and design and independently manage project deliverables to successful completion
- Lead IAM strategy engagements (IAM road map, vendor selection, etc.
- experience in implementing at least two IAM engagements, including requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, testing, deployment, and application support
- Experience in carrying out advanced application integration with the IAM solution dealing with advanced provisioning (e.g., multilevel workflows), single sign-on (WIA, Forms, HTTP), and PKI concepts
- Experience in technologies, such as Java, LDAP, SSL RDBMS, SSO and Linux
- Good knowledge of Web/application servers (IIS, WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss, and Apache)
- Year of experience 4 to 7
- Experience in hands-on development, estimations, sizing, and custom IAM integrations
- Documentation and presentation skills and well-versed with software development life cycle processes
Job Type: Contract
- 8 hour shift
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is currently seeking a Senior Java Developer who has experience building high performing, scalable, enterprise grade web applications and services.Responsibilities for the Senior Java Developer:Collaborate with internal and external teams.
Travel Required: NoneRequisition Type: RegularJob Description:General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT) is seeking a Java Developer to join our Army Installation Support Modules (ISM) Project. The ideal candidate will be able to research, design,.
Piper Companies is currently seeking a Senior Software Engineer for a direct hire opportunity for an FinTech company based in Raleigh, North Carolina (NC). The Software Engineer will be working with a team that is developing a brand new innovative application.
Overview:Are you an innovative Java Developer who would like to have a positive impact for millions of people? If so, we may have an opportunity for you! This role will provide you an opportunity to learn and contribute across the entire technology stack.
The Java Enterprise Architect is involved with a project from inception to completion, and is often spread across several projects. The Java Enterprise Architect is the first one on the ground during project initiation, and prepares the project for the.
Xcelacore, a technology consulting firm, helps businesses implement technology to drive innovation efficiently, accurately, and less. We are working with our Integration partner for a hands on Java Architect.Strong Java, MVC, Spring Experience.Position.
Java Developer Location: Philadelphia, PA / Denver, CO 12+ Months ContractDescription: Client is looking for talented and creative Java Developer who takes responsibility and ownership in providing software solutions and contributing to the overall success.
Role: Senior Java ProgrammerLocation: Washington, DCWorkMode: HYBRID (2-3 Days/week ONSITE)As a Senior level Java Programmer, this position is responsible for IT phases of the system development lifecycle (SDLC) of one or more automated IT applications,.
Sr. Developer - (ESB)This position has responsibility for design development, coding, testing, implementation and maintenance of apis and using various development tools including java, Tibco Businessworks and Apigee.ResponsibilitiesSenior Developer.
Company Description:Infostretch is a pure-play digital engineering services firm focused on helping companies accelerate their digital initiatives from strategy and planning through execution. We leverage deep technical expertise, Agile methodologies.