This role can be located in any of our office locations or can be 100% remote.
- Directly collaborate with senior management and all product stakeholders to understand business requirements, help drive alignment, and build thoughtful solutions throughout your team.
- Responsible for managing key internal stakeholder relationships, effectively managing various projects to deliver to the business.
- Provide leadership in iteratively defining & refining development processes as the team grows.
- Collaborate with other engineering leaders to steer the direction of the engineering organization and identify continuous process improvement opportunities.
- Participate daily standup team meeting/bi-weekly sprint planning & sprint-end demo/retrospective and work cross-functionality with other teams in D&B to drive the innovations of our products.
- Recruit, challenge, grow, and reward top players.
- The ideal candidate is deeply technical, understands how to balance product delivery with engineering quality, and operate across organizational and discipline boundaries.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field, computer science preferred. Master’s degree preferred. Or equivalent experience.
- 10+ years of software engineering management experience using an agile development process.
- Experience building and operating large scale SaaS cloud applications in a public cloud is preferred.
- Current hands-on development experience on Open source Java Stack (Java, Spring Framework, MySQL, Maven, Git, Jenkins, Tomcat, Linux etc.) in a cloud-based environment (AWS preferred).
- Ability to motivate people, instill accountability, and achieve results.
- Proven ability to mentor, coach, and lead teams to success.
- Generous paid time off, increasing with tenure
- 100% paid parental leave after one year
- Paid sick time to care for yourself or family members
- Education assistance and extensive training resources
- Do Good Program: Paid volunteer days & donation matching
- Competitive 401k & Employee Stock Purchase Plan with company matching
- Health & wellness benefits, including a Gympass membership
- Medical, dental & vision insurance for you, spouse/partner & dependents
- Learn more about our benefits: https://bit.ly/2VwyKQt !
FOR US APPLICANTS - Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO): Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law. View the EEO is the Law poster here and its supplement here. View the pay transparency policy here.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is currently seeking a Senior Java Developer who has experience building high performing, scalable, enterprise grade web applications and services.Responsibilities for the Senior Java Developer:Collaborate with internal and external teams.
Travel Required: NoneRequisition Type: RegularJob Description:General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT) is seeking a Java Developer to join our Army Installation Support Modules (ISM) Project. The ideal candidate will be able to research, design,.
Piper Companies is currently seeking a Senior Software Engineer for a direct hire opportunity for an FinTech company based in Raleigh, North Carolina (NC). The Software Engineer will be working with a team that is developing a brand new innovative application.
Overview:Are you an innovative Java Developer who would like to have a positive impact for millions of people? If so, we may have an opportunity for you! This role will provide you an opportunity to learn and contribute across the entire technology stack.
The Java Enterprise Architect is involved with a project from inception to completion, and is often spread across several projects. The Java Enterprise Architect is the first one on the ground during project initiation, and prepares the project for the.
Role: Mulesoft DeveloperDuration: 12+ monthsPosition W2 (CONTRACT)Position Summary:Requirements3+ Years of Experience working with the Mule ESB platform.MuleSoft Certification highly desired5+ years of software development experience in programming (Java,.
Credit Acceptance is proud to be an award-winning company with local and national workplace recognition in multiple categories! Our world-class culture is shaped by dedicated Team Members who share a drive to succeed as professionals and together as.
Infosys - IVS – Automation Test Lead – USAs a QA Test Lead you will act as a validation and quality assurance expert and review the functionality of existing systems. You will conduct requirement analysis, define test strategy & design and lead execution.
Position: Lead SDET EngineerLocation: Remote (within the USA)Duration: Long term contract/ Full-time with Agile EngineSkills Required: Strong in Java, UI automation skills (Selenium with Java), decent SQL and good testing mindset. APIsAble to build/architect.
Position: "Documentum Developer"Location: RemoteJob Description: Leidos has an opening for a Software Developer to join our Documentum team who is highly motivated, responsible and a detailed oriented team. The successful candidate will work as part.
More jobs by this company
Why We Work at Dun & BradstreetDun & Bradstreet unlocks the power of data through analytics, creating a better tomorrow. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture and accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our 6,000+.