- Own, oversee, and drive the strategy of the development, implementation, assessment, and support of one or more environments, applications, or platforms.
- Independently develops and sets best practices for developing clean, maintainable, testable code for work assigned; performs code reviews for all levels of engineer.
- Drives and architects the overall health, performance, availability, and resolution of system and client experience impacts for one or more environments, applications, or platforms.
- Serves as the deep technical expert on the team; owns training program for junior engineers and mentors as the go to resource on the team.
- Evaluates and makes decisions on new technologies and how they fit into the product solutions.
- Applies, and proactively prepares to ensure, proper security standards for code development.
- Displays outward thinking, develops strategies for the full software development life-cycle of new and emerging technologies and demonstrates the viability; owns recommended technologies, maintain budget constraints, and ensure communication and awareness of implemented technology.
- Creates, reviews, and approves technical documentation, specifications, and project artifacts with Sr Engineers
- Recommends standards and best practices across the entire bank for technology
- Define high-level application platform architectural guidelines and articulate reasoning and trade-offs for choices to business owners
- Deep understanding of the business; drives, formulates and designs complex solutions to anticipate and meet business needs
- Application and Integration Design
- Java Enterprise applications, microservices
- Spring, particularly Spring Boot
- CI and CD technologies
- Full stack exposure and experience
- Agile development practices, Automated Unit Testing
Qualified individuals with disabilities or disabled veterans who are unable or limited in their ability to apply on this site may request reasonable accommodations by emailing
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is currently seeking a Senior Java Developer who has experience building high performing, scalable, enterprise grade web applications and services.Responsibilities for the Senior Java Developer:Collaborate with internal and external teams.
Travel Required: NoneRequisition Type: RegularJob Description:General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT) is seeking a Java Developer to join our Army Installation Support Modules (ISM) Project. The ideal candidate will be able to research, design,.
Piper Companies is currently seeking a Senior Software Engineer for a direct hire opportunity for an FinTech company based in Raleigh, North Carolina (NC). The Software Engineer will be working with a team that is developing a brand new innovative application.
Overview:Are you an innovative Java Developer who would like to have a positive impact for millions of people? If so, we may have an opportunity for you! This role will provide you an opportunity to learn and contribute across the entire technology stack.
The Java Enterprise Architect is involved with a project from inception to completion, and is often spread across several projects. The Java Enterprise Architect is the first one on the ground during project initiation, and prepares the project for the.
Automation Tester with Java exp.100% REMOTELong term contract.Note: Need only W2 visa independent consultant.General Software Skills:Should have over 10+ yrs exp. in QA Testing.Strong experience in test automation development for full stack components.
SDET Tester 100% REMOTELong term contract.Note: Need only W2 visa independent consultant.General Software Skills:Should have over 10+ yrs exp. in QA Testing.Strong experience in test automation development for full stack components using Selenium, Java,.
More jobs by this company
Location:For Those Who Work At Home - Various, Ohio 44145ABOUT ENTERPRISE PAYMENTSEnterprise Payments is the fastest growing business segment in KeyBank, encompassing a leading commercial card, merchant, FX, liquidity, and fintech product set across.
Location:For Those Who Work At Home - Various, Ohio 44145KeyBank is dedicated to providing our customers with easy to use flexible access to their accounts while maintain the highest levels of security and protection from unauthorized access. Our team.
Location:For Those Who Work At Home - Various, Ohio 44145Position Title: Senior Workday Financials Reporting AnalystJob Profile (internal only): Senior Management Reporting Analyst (82/83)Job Brief (Purpose):Responsibilities for this position include.
Location:For Those Who Work At Home - Various, Ohio 44145Position Title: Workday Adaptive System Analyst (82/83)Job DescriptionKeyBank is seeking a Workday Adaptive Systems Analyst to join our growing team and organization. This role is located in Cleveland.