Blue Rose is seeking Junior Java Backend Developer to support our work with a federal client. This will be a Remote role in Washington, DC and is open to US Citizens, US Persons, and Foreign Nationals.
Successful candidates will be required to complete a full background investigation.
In this role, you will:
- Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements
- Provide design, development, tuning, and production support of Transactional and BI reporting systems (OLAP and data warehouse)
- Perform database design and modeling - logical and physical
- Perform ETL development
- Develop Java based frameworks for complex data processing
- Develop understanding of client business processes, objectives, and solution requirements.
- Participate in project work groups with subject matter experts and stakeholders to understand data specific needs
- Develop understanding of application processes, coding standards, and performance standards.
- Learn existing and new processes and technologies
- Work with team lead / solution architect on solution design
- Analyze and convert business requirements to technical requirements
- Design logical and physical ERD diagrams, process flow diagrams, and related data processing design documentation
- Code per development, performance, and secure coding standards; resolve defects identified in testing and code reviews
- Execute performance test and tuning activities
- Support production deployment and production support
- Work on sprint team in agile, rapid development and deployment environment
- Support production application - investigate and resolve production inquiries and issues.
- Communicate status to team lead project oversight
Candidates must have:
- 1+ years of experience with Agile Methods (ADM for Distributed Agile Development)
- 1+ years of experience with Java
- 1+ years of experience with Oracle HCM Cloud BI Reporting and Analytics
- 1+ years of experience with Angular
- 1+ years of experience with NoSQL
- Requires flexible schedule
A successful candidate will also have:
- Bachelors in Computer Science
- Public Trust (Full clearance required to start)
Salary: $75,000 - $85,000
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
BCMC is seeking Jr to Mid level Java Developers with experiencing in Agile environment. This is a remote position however, must be available to visit the DoD Facility (within 50 miles of DMV area) when requested by Government.Clearance: Active SECRET.
Piper Companies is currently seeking a Senior Java Developer who has experience building high performing, scalable, enterprise grade web applications and services.Responsibilities for the Senior Java Developer:Collaborate with internal and external teams.
Travel Required: NoneRequisition Type: RegularJob Description:General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT) is seeking a Java Developer to join our Army Installation Support Modules (ISM) Project. The ideal candidate will be able to research, design,.
Piper Companies is currently seeking a Senior Software Engineer for a direct hire opportunity for an FinTech company based in Raleigh, North Carolina (NC). The Software Engineer will be working with a team that is developing a brand new innovative application.
Overview:Are you an innovative Java Developer who would like to have a positive impact for millions of people? If so, we may have an opportunity for you! This role will provide you an opportunity to learn and contribute across the entire technology stack.
Who are we looking for?75F is seeking a Lead Software Engineer to join a growing team of software engineers, quality engineers, and system analysts. The 75F technology stack is comprised of hardware, firmware, mobile, Angular web UI, NodeJS, Kotlin and.
Zachary Piper Solutions is currently seeking a UI Developer to support a government program with 100% remote work. The UI Developer will support efforts in creating new and improved software for clients needs.Responsibilities for UI Developer:Develop.
More jobs by this company
Blue Rose is seeking a APEX Developer to support our work with a federal client. This will be a Remote role in Washington, D.C. and is open to US Citizen only.Successful candidates will be required to complete a full background investigation.In this.
Blue Rose is seeking an IBPS Application Developer to support our work with a federal client. This will be a Remote role in Washington, D.C. and is open to US Citizens, US Persons, and Dual Citizens only.Successful candidates will be able to pass a background.
Blue Rose is seeking a Sr. Database Administrator to support our work with a federal client. This can be an On-site or Remote role in San Antonio, TX and is open to US Citizens ONLY.Successful candidates will be required to complete a full background.
Blue Rose is seeking an SV Modernization Developer to support our work with a federal client. This role is in Washington, DC and will be Remote. It is open to U.S Citizens, Dual Citizens, Foreign Nationals, and US Persons.Successful candidates will be.
Blue Rose is seeking a Software Configuration Engineer to support our work with a federal client. This role is in Washington, DC or can be remote. It is open to U.S Citizens only.Successful candidates will be required to complete a background investigation..
Blue Rose is seeking a Business Analyst to support our work with a federal client. This role is in Washington, DC and will be Remote. It is open to U.S Citizens, US Persons, and Foreign Nationals.Successful candidates will be required to complete a background.