We are looking for senior java developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications and help our teams deliver cutting edge and high quality embedded automotive products. Senior Java developer roles and responsibilities include managing Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
- Develop high-quality software design and architecture Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
- Review and debug code
- Document requirements and design specifications
- Ensure software is up-to-date with latest technologies
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Hands on experience in designing and developing high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade cloud applications serving millions of customers on Core Java EE platforms
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
- Excellent knowledge of Postgres and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Familiarity with various operating systems (Linux, Mac OS, Windows)
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude, ability to work independently
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- BS/MS Computer Science, or equivalent
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Temporary
Pay: Up to $150,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- REST: 1 year (Preferred)
- Java: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is currently seeking a Senior Java Developer who has experience building high performing, scalable, enterprise grade web applications and services.Responsibilities for the Senior Java Developer:Collaborate with internal and external teams.
Travel Required: NoneRequisition Type: RegularJob Description:General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT) is seeking a Java Developer to join our Army Installation Support Modules (ISM) Project. The ideal candidate will be able to research, design,.
Piper Companies is currently seeking a Senior Software Engineer for a direct hire opportunity for an FinTech company based in Raleigh, North Carolina (NC). The Software Engineer will be working with a team that is developing a brand new innovative application.
Overview:Are you an innovative Java Developer who would like to have a positive impact for millions of people? If so, we may have an opportunity for you! This role will provide you an opportunity to learn and contribute across the entire technology stack.
The Java Enterprise Architect is involved with a project from inception to completion, and is often spread across several projects. The Java Enterprise Architect is the first one on the ground during project initiation, and prepares the project for the.
Zachary Piper Solutions is seeking a Senior Software Engineer for a 5 year program supporting the USAF. This position is fully remote, and will be working standard Eastern time zone hours.**THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE SECRET CLEARANCE OR HIGHERResponsibilities.
Description:The primary role will be in support of the day-to-day operations and trouble-shooting issues within the middleware application. Requires extensive knowledge of federal government human resource and payroll data. Responsibilities includes.
Job Description: Qualifications for Functional Resource: -Must have a strong functional knowledge of the oracle e-Business suite in a multiple organization and multiple set of books environment.experience working with oracle financials supporting more.
We are looking for a Java Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications. You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. Java developer roles and responsibilities.
Job Description : . Appian Certified preferred (At least Designer Level). Must have strong hands-on Experience in Appian BPM Development. Must have handled and led Appian projects end to end, including design, implementation, testing, and debugging..