Role: Sr. Java Backend Developer
Location: Dallas, TX (Initially Remote)
Duration: Long Term
Looking for candidates with 9+ years
Java Backend, Spring, Spring Boot, Microservices, AWS, Docker and Messaging Services
Primary Skill Set :
. 5+ years of Software Engineering experience.
* 5+ years of experience programming in Java.
* 5+ years of experience working with API or Microservices.
* 3+ years of experience working in a Spring framework.
* 2+ years of experience working with cloud based technologies (Docker, AWS).
Secondary Skill Set :
* At least 1 year of experience in streaming technologies like Apache Kafka and Spark.
* At least 1 year of experience working in a cloud environment.
Roles and Responsibilities :
* Work with product owners to understand desired application capabilities and testing scenarios.
* Continuously improve software engineering practices.
* Work within and across Agile teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions across a full-stack of development tools and technologies.
* Lead the craftsmanship, availability, resilience, and scalability of your solutions.
* Bring a passion to stay on top of tech trends, experiment with and learn new technologies, participate in internal & external technology communities, and mentor other members of the engineering community.
* Encourage innovation, implementation of cutting-edge technologies, inclusion, outside-of-the-box thinking, teamwork, self-organization, and diversity.
Job Type: Contract
Pay: From $50.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- AWS: 3 years (Preferred)
- Angular: 3 years (Preferred)
- Java: 9 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is currently seeking a Senior Java Developer who has experience building high performing, scalable, enterprise grade web applications and services.Responsibilities for the Senior Java Developer:Collaborate with internal and external teams.
Travel Required: NoneRequisition Type: RegularJob Description:General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT) is seeking a Java Developer to join our Army Installation Support Modules (ISM) Project. The ideal candidate will be able to research, design,.
Piper Companies is currently seeking a Senior Software Engineer for a direct hire opportunity for an FinTech company based in Raleigh, North Carolina (NC). The Software Engineer will be working with a team that is developing a brand new innovative application.
Overview:Are you an innovative Java Developer who would like to have a positive impact for millions of people? If so, we may have an opportunity for you! This role will provide you an opportunity to learn and contribute across the entire technology stack.
The Java Enterprise Architect is involved with a project from inception to completion, and is often spread across several projects. The Java Enterprise Architect is the first one on the ground during project initiation, and prepares the project for the.
More jobs by this company
Client: EnvestnetJob Role: Java/PL-SQL DeveloperDuration: 6+ MonthsLocation: RemoteVisa: H1s will doRate: $65/hr AI on C2CResponsibilitiesCreate and maintain complex PL/SQL packages spanning multiple schemas.Maintain the existing applications and enhance.
Title: Java Full Stack Developer with AWSLocation: Dallas, TX (remote now now)Contract: Long TermRequired Skills: Strong with Core Java, AWS, Angular 4 and above or latest Angular Version, Hibernate, SpringJob Description: 9-15+ years of work experience.