Greetings from Dinesh - Talent Acquisition Team - Teamware Solutions Inc.
Kindly Go through it and Revert back as soon as possible
Role : Java Developer
Location : Austin, TX
Client : TCS/Electronic Arts
Job description :
- 5+ years of hands-on coding experience working in Java/J2EE, AWS, Web stack
- Excellent debugging skills for production issues
- Good understanding of modern distributed architecture development frameworks (such Lambada, Microservices) for scalable & very fast applications
- Continuous and persistent learner
- Manage SLAs for production issues
- Experience with cloud platforms such as Amazon Web Services
- Experience using Git and related tools like GitLab, GitHub etc.
- Excellent understanding of design patterns
- Experience with databases including writing SQL queries.
- Be a hands-on person leading the global team from the front.
- Perform research and implement best practices for problem avoidance and continuous improvement.
- Good understanding of Full stack modern technologies from UI layer to middleware and DB layer in great details
Job Type: Full-time
- 8 hour shift
- AWS: 5 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
BCMC is seeking Jr to Mid level Java Developers with experiencing in Agile environment. This is a remote position however, must be available to visit the DoD Facility (within 50 miles of DMV area) when requested by Government.Clearance: Active SECRET.
Piper Companies is currently seeking a Senior Java Developer who has experience building high performing, scalable, enterprise grade web applications and services.Responsibilities for the Senior Java Developer:Collaborate with internal and external teams.
Travel Required: NoneRequisition Type: RegularJob Description:General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT) is seeking a Java Developer to join our Army Installation Support Modules (ISM) Project. The ideal candidate will be able to research, design,.
Piper Companies is currently seeking a Senior Software Engineer for a direct hire opportunity for an FinTech company based in Raleigh, North Carolina (NC). The Software Engineer will be working with a team that is developing a brand new innovative application.
Overview:Are you an innovative Java Developer who would like to have a positive impact for millions of people? If so, we may have an opportunity for you! This role will provide you an opportunity to learn and contribute across the entire technology stack.
More jobs by this company
Job DescriptionExcellent Communication, Status reporting, Analysis Skills on Campaign OperationsSPOC for customer & other stakeholdersGood understanding of Agile methodologies.Ability to gather the requirements and convert it to DFRs and User stories.
Excellent Communication, Status reporting, Analysis Skills on Campaign OperationsSPOC for customer & other stakeholdersGood understanding of Agile methodologies.Ability to gather the requirements and convert it to DFRs and User storiesCoordinate and.
Client : Mindtree/MicrosoftLocation : Bellevue, WA (Full remote)Job Description :At least 8 years of development experienceMust have experience in .Net core and C#Must have experience in Microservices architectureMust have experience in non-relational.
HiGreetings from Suriya - Talent Acquisition Team - Teamware Solutions Inc.Kindly Go through it and Revert back with your Interest and Update Resume as soon as possibleTitle : Java DeveloperLocation : New York City, NYVisa: USC OnlyExperience in Agile.