The Application Delivery Services department of our client is seeking a Software Engineer with skills in AWS Cloud, Postgres SQL, and Java development. Client plays a major role in operating the nation's payment system.
- This position will be responsible, as a contributor, in the analysis, design, development, and implementation of enterprise solutions in support of the Treasury's debt recovery initiatives.
- This individual will be responsible for working with the development team and architects to implement application and infrastructure enhancements supporting these Treasury initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with specialization in an information technology field (e.g., Computer/Management Information Systems (MIS/CIS), Computer Science (CS), Electrical/Computer Engineering (EE/CE), or an equivalent combination of related education and work experience.
- Typically requires at least six to ten years of relevant and progressive information technology experience directly related to architecture, design, and development of software solutions, ranging in complexity from department-class to enterprise-class.
- Familiarity with Industry software development methodologies, standards and architecture frameworks.
- Demonstrated proficiency with some of the following technologies on a Cloud platform: AWS cloud native services, Infrastructure as Code, Python, Java, GitLab, and PostgreSQL. Proven Java experience required.
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code (Terraform, CloudFormation) is preferred
- Demonstrated ability to adapt and learn new technologies (e.g., cloud services, containers, etc.)
- Experience using modern CI/CD pipelines using DevOps tooling (e.g., Git, Bitbucket, Bamboo, GitLab, Maven, Nexus, Fortify, Sonar, etc.).
- Demonstrated proficiency with Agile software development principles.
- Experience with Java Enterprise Applications (e.g., JEE, Spring, etc.) is preferred.
- Experience using containerization technologies like, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS ECS and AWS EKS is a plus.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Automated Testing, UML, Design Patterns, Object Oriented Design, Behavior Driven Development (BDD) and Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Experience designing and developing microservice solutions using RESTful APIs.
- Excellent organizational, project management and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent initiative, innovative thinking skills, and the ability to analyze details and adopt a big-picture view.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Ability to explain complex technical information to technical and non-technical contacts including executive audiences.
- United States citizenship is required for this position.
- "Incumbent must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless the Bank grants an accommodation based on a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief.
Benefits of working with Genesis10:
- Medical, Dental, HSA, 401k, etc are available.
- Bi-weekly payroll.
- Established consultant re-marketing program that provides meaningful and challenging on-going opportunities.
- Downtown parking allowance.
- Delivery Director for employee success and support.
- $1000 referral program with the opportunity to earn additional income.
- Client: Federal Reserve Bank
- Location: Kansas City, MO
- Work Arrangement: 100% Remote
- Pay rate type: W2 only (Best Market Rate)
- Visa: US Citizen only
Job Type: Contract
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Information technology: 7 years (Required)
- Software development methodologies: 6 years (Preferred)
- Cloud platform: 6 years (Required)
- Terraform or CloudFormation: 6 years (Preferred)
- Modern CI/CD pipelines: 6 years (Preferred)
- Java Enterprise Applications: 6 years (Preferred)
- Agile: 6 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is currently seeking a Senior Java Developer who has experience building high performing, scalable, enterprise grade web applications and services.Responsibilities for the Senior Java Developer:Collaborate with internal and external teams.
Travel Required: NoneRequisition Type: RegularJob Description:General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT) is seeking a Java Developer to join our Army Installation Support Modules (ISM) Project. The ideal candidate will be able to research, design,.
Piper Companies is currently seeking a Senior Software Engineer for a direct hire opportunity for an FinTech company based in Raleigh, North Carolina (NC). The Software Engineer will be working with a team that is developing a brand new innovative application.
Overview:Are you an innovative Java Developer who would like to have a positive impact for millions of people? If so, we may have an opportunity for you! This role will provide you an opportunity to learn and contribute across the entire technology stack.
The Java Enterprise Architect is involved with a project from inception to completion, and is often spread across several projects. The Java Enterprise Architect is the first one on the ground during project initiation, and prepares the project for the.
Harvard Business Publishing (HBP) is an idea-driven company with a commitment to improving the practice of management. We're a wholly owned subsidiary of Harvard University serving customers across three primary markets: educational institutions, corporations,.
More jobs by this company
Responsibilities:Designs, develops and tests program units; works on new systems development and enhancement/maintenance of existing systems; participates in implementations of new systems or modifications to existing systems to meet Information Systems.
Summary:As a Senior full-stack engineer, you will start as a one-man team on this brand-new client product to be launched soon. The plan is to ramp up & build a product team by the end of '22. The immediate requirement for this role is to refactor the.
Summary: Client is looking to hire a Senior Software Engineer. You will be a part of the Authorization/Authentication Team that is responsible for the customer's experience with their Client account across Client's properties. This team aims to build.