Sr. Full Stack Java Engineer (10+ years)
- The solutions portfolio uses SQL and No-SQL DB, MircoServices Architecture, React/Node JS, Java and Java script stack with future roadmap to enable AI based solutions for healthcare service enablement needs.
- As part of the Clinical Collaboration Solutions team, develop solution for clinicians use in supporting critical care management.
- Develop in latest Java stack with REST API driven microservices environment with ownership on deployment and resilient development.
- Perform code reviews and code refactoring to increase application scale, reduce latency and code duplication.
- Opportunity to evaluate cutting edge technologies and suggest adopting specific technologies to improve business/ product efficiency.
- 10+ years designing and developing Java enterprise applications,
- 10+ years with MSSQ and related RDBMS with application persistency layer design experience.
- Experience in working on Java 8 and above working knowledge on java streams, lambda expressions, and Collection Framework.
- Working knowledge of REST templates, calling APIs, and parsing JSON responses. Creating APIs and Processing complex data for inbound/outbound responses.
- Experience in Spring security and implementing using an API key or JWT.
- Good Exposure to Java streaming API and writing optimal code in a multi-threaded environment and handling deadlock events.
- Good understanding of java Garbage Collection and handling heap out of memory scenarios.
- Experience Spring and Spring scheduling/Quartz scheduling. Spring JPA, Hibernate to interact with Database.
- Experience in writing test cases. Nice to have JUNIT 5
- Implementing caching technologies using spring, Redis, etc.
- Very Good working Experience in using GIT and git commands. Working on Maven or Gradle to build projects.
- Experience in Docker, Kubernetes, and writing ingress files, GitLab YAML files, and deployment YAML files, Experience in creating secrets/certificates using YAML files.
- Drawing architecture diagrams using a tool such as a draw io/Visio/magic draw etc. to prepare design documents. Being part of design discussions.
- Good to have JQUERY, AJAX to build POCs with front-end and back-end interactions.
- Understand existing code and should know APIs using in all our services with API signatures.
- Must have good debugging skills and testing APIs using POST man before creating PR.
- Strong knowledge of software design patterns, micro-services, event driven and Cloud native architectures
- Team player with good written and verbal communication skills
- Experienced with Agile development methodology.
- Takes accountability and manages
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- 8 hour shift
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- REACT/NODE JS: 5 years (Preferred)
- Java Enterprise Development: 10 years (Preferred)
- Java 8: 4 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
BCMC is seeking Jr to Mid level Java Developers with experiencing in Agile environment. This is a remote position however, must be available to visit the DoD Facility (within 50 miles of DMV area) when requested by Government.Clearance: Active SECRET.
Piper Companies is currently seeking a Senior Java Developer who has experience building high performing, scalable, enterprise grade web applications and services.Responsibilities for the Senior Java Developer:Collaborate with internal and external teams.
Travel Required: NoneRequisition Type: RegularJob Description:General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT) is seeking a Java Developer to join our Army Installation Support Modules (ISM) Project. The ideal candidate will be able to research, design,.
Piper Companies is currently seeking a Senior Software Engineer for a direct hire opportunity for an FinTech company based in Raleigh, North Carolina (NC). The Software Engineer will be working with a team that is developing a brand new innovative application.
Overview:Are you an innovative Java Developer who would like to have a positive impact for millions of people? If so, we may have an opportunity for you! This role will provide you an opportunity to learn and contribute across the entire technology stack.