- Design and implement features, enhancements, and bug fixes for our integration platform products.
- Participate in product management and help shape product architecture and road maps.
- Participate in all phases of software development for both front-end and back-end, from design to implementation, testing, release, and maintenance.
- B.S. and/or M.S. degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years solid programming experience in Java development
- Good communication skill, verbal and written
- Experience in working within a co-located/distributed development team
- Experience in designing, developing, and executing software solutions to address business issues
- Experience in troubleshooting code level problems quickly and efficiently
- Strong fundamentals in Core java and data structures
- Experience in frameworks like Spring/Spring Boot, Hibernate, etc.
- Experience in relational database design & modeling
- Experience in RESTful API design and implementation
- Experience in Microservices architecture
- Experience in testing, JUnit/TestNG, PowerMock/Mockito
- Experience in using version control tools like Git
- Experience in Perl development as a plus
- Experience in Continuous Integration- Jenkins as a plus
- Experience in Kubernetes as a plus
- Experience in AWS or other cloud platform as a plus
- Experience in Linux configuration and system level development as a plus
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is currently seeking a Senior Java Developer who has experience building high performing, scalable, enterprise grade web applications and services.Responsibilities for the Senior Java Developer:Collaborate with internal and external teams.
Travel Required: NoneRequisition Type: RegularJob Description:General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT) is seeking a Java Developer to join our Army Installation Support Modules (ISM) Project. The ideal candidate will be able to research, design,.
Piper Companies is currently seeking a Senior Software Engineer for a direct hire opportunity for an FinTech company based in Raleigh, North Carolina (NC). The Software Engineer will be working with a team that is developing a brand new innovative application.
Overview:Are you an innovative Java Developer who would like to have a positive impact for millions of people? If so, we may have an opportunity for you! This role will provide you an opportunity to learn and contribute across the entire technology stack.
The Java Enterprise Architect is involved with a project from inception to completion, and is often spread across several projects. The Java Enterprise Architect is the first one on the ground during project initiation, and prepares the project for the.
Evolve is a hospitality company with a mission to make renting a vacation home easy for everyone. Thanks to an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support tens of thousands of owners across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's.
Founded in 2009, Cyborg Mobile is a human-centered consultancy providing Technology and Management Consulting Services. Cyborg Mobile provides solutions in Consumer facing apps, Program Leadership, Organizational Change, and Business Intelligence.At.