- Hands-on understanding of developing using Java J2EE and SQL applications
- Working knowledge of Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, and ability to design cloud-native applications
- Design, develop, and manage automated unit, integration and acceptance tests for all UI components
- Work with the Business Analysts and Customers throughout the requirements process to properly understand the long term goals of the program and where they fit in the overall UI infrastructure
- Experience with streaming in general (e.g. spark streaming) and Kafka/Confluent in particular
- Development and support of Kafka integrations, including topics, producers, consumers and streaming (KStream and KTable) applications
- Development and support of Confluent connect, confluent KSQL, and confluent Schema registry
- Communication of new technologies, best practices, etc. to testers, and Architects
- Experience with Agile methodologies, development approaches, and tools (e. g. JIRA)
- Ensure self and peers are actively seeking ways to objectively measure productivity. This will include a focus on automating code quality, code performance, unit testing, and build processing in the CI/CD pipeline (RTC, Jenkins, RLM)
- Strong hands on expertise in debugging and fixing streaming jobs by looking debug logs and configuration tuning.
- Demonstrated experience with Application Servers (Tomcat, Websphere, Jetty, JBoss) and Web Servers (Apache, Nginx)
- Experience with distributed source control systems, preferably Git
- Experience developing high performance server side components
- Strong techno functional skills
- Experience in DevOps, building API, Microservices, Integration Solutions
- Business Intelligence and Data Analytics experience
- Prior financial services or banking experience
- Previous experience with Confluent Kafka,MQ is a plus.
- 9+ years’ experience in full stack software development, esp with Java or Scala with strong SQL background.
- 2+ years of hands on experience data integration, Kafka/Confluent/Data Streaming development/operational platform experience
- Experience with CICD delivery, with Jenkins, writing code as a pipeline jobs using groovy, administering Jenkins clusters with master and agents.
- Hands-on Experience with Ansible, writing playbooks to automate tasks, deploy artifacts
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or Engineering or related field
Xpanxion is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
BCMC is seeking Jr to Mid level Java Developers with experiencing in Agile environment. This is a remote position however, must be available to visit the DoD Facility (within 50 miles of DMV area) when requested by Government.Clearance: Active SECRET.
Piper Companies is currently seeking a Senior Java Developer who has experience building high performing, scalable, enterprise grade web applications and services.Responsibilities for the Senior Java Developer:Collaborate with internal and external teams.
Travel Required: NoneRequisition Type: RegularJob Description:General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT) is seeking a Java Developer to join our Army Installation Support Modules (ISM) Project. The ideal candidate will be able to research, design,.
Piper Companies is currently seeking a Senior Software Engineer for a direct hire opportunity for an FinTech company based in Raleigh, North Carolina (NC). The Software Engineer will be working with a team that is developing a brand new innovative application.
Overview:Are you an innovative Java Developer who would like to have a positive impact for millions of people? If so, we may have an opportunity for you! This role will provide you an opportunity to learn and contribute across the entire technology stack.
OverviewTechSur Solutions is a digital services company whose mission is to enable digital transformation for our customers improving quality and efficiency. Based in the DC metropolitan area, TechSur specializes in advanced cloud services, modernization.
Role: Java Full Stack Developer LeadLocation: NY/NJ(Remote until covid)Duration: ContractSee if we can get any solid profiles today, we have panels available for tomorrow.8+ Years of hands on experience in developmentStrong hands-on experience with Java;.
Description:Description:Full stack Java Developer is responsible for agile development life cycle with application design, construction and testing of Java applications and Web Services.Perform the detailed design of application and identify reusable.
Successful candidates will possess extensive experience in software architecture, designing and developing complex IT information systems, as well as the ability to advise development teams and stakeholders regarding modern software development practices..
More jobs by this company
Xpanxion is hiring a Remote Cloud Engineer! The ideal candidate is experienced in cloud-based tech, with a firm grasp of emerging technologies, platforms, and applications, and ability to customize them to help our business become more secure and efficient..
Xpanxion is hiring! We are looking for SIT Testers. Job requires an experienced Manual Tester with a proven track record of testing complex applications to complement the SIT Team. You will be involved in ensuring software quality across a range of IT.
Responsibilities:Demonstrate the outline requirements of the role. Understanding requirements and creating key test deliverables such as test strategies, plans scripts, scenarios, and test data etc.Participate in requirement review and grooming sessions.
Candidates must have current or recent Blue experience (ITS/InterPlan claims processing)Candidates must reside in the United States.Looking for Senior Java Developers to build end to end business solutions. The ideal candidate must possess strong background.
Java Senior DeveloperDescription:Java Senior Developer to work with one of the leading healthcare payer organization in the US. The ideal candidate must possess strong background on micro-services development in Spring Boot. The candidate must possess.
Xpanxion is hiring! Working in Application Support means you'll use both creative and critical thinking skills to maintain application systems that are crucial to the daily operations of the firm. You'll work collaboratively in teams on a wide range.
Must-Haves:*Very comfortable with remote worko Overly communicative since not in the office*Passionate about their worko Offer up solutions, bring in new ideaso “Knowing how to develop is one thing but need to actually understand what we’re trying to.