Role: Java Developer
Primary Skills: System Administration
Role Description: The Java Developer must have at least 6+ years of experience. For this role, you must be a talented, driven, and experienced Java/J2EE Developer with a passion for solving business problems to join the team in Birmingham.
In this role, you will solve challenging business and technical problems. Youll be part of a team of smart, dedicated people like yourself and make an impact by transforming commercial banking applications to a micro services architecture.
You will also have the opportunity to work on a greenfield project where you can contribute to architecture and design phases on the project.
Future Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with team members to find better, more efficient ways of doing things
- Solve challenging business and technical problems
- Create solutions to meet client needs
- Design and implement multi-tier software using the latest technologies
- Participate in the full software development life cycle from scoping, analysis, design, implementation, and quality assurance to delivery and support
- Learn from your peers and from our years of experience through training classes, engineering reviews, and our mentor program. The most important thing you will need is a passion for learning new things and solving new problems, because thats what we do! As a consultant, you will also need strong written and verbal communications skills to work with your team and with our clients.
- Develop the commercial banking applications using REST APIs in a micro services architecture
- Work with client engineering and DevOps teams to develop the required technical environments to implement the new architecture
- Work with offshore and make them successful
- Experience in the subsequent skills:
- Spring Boot
- Spring Security
- Spring MVC with Thymeleaf
- Junit/Mockito/NG Test
- Moving to Java 11
- OpenShift/Docker for containers
- HTML - 3 year(s)
- Java - 3 year(s)
- JUNIT Framework - 3 year(s)
- Spring Boot - 3 year(s)
Education: Bachelors degree (minimum) in Engineering, Science or related discipline. MS preferred
Experience: Minimum 6+ years of experience
Job Type: Full-time
- 8 hour shift
- Front-end development: 1 year (Preferred)
- CSS: 1 year (Preferred)
- Angular: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is currently seeking a Senior Java Developer who has experience building high performing, scalable, enterprise grade web applications and services.Responsibilities for the Senior Java Developer:Collaborate with internal and external teams.
Travel Required: NoneRequisition Type: RegularJob Description:General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT) is seeking a Java Developer to join our Army Installation Support Modules (ISM) Project. The ideal candidate will be able to research, design,.
Piper Companies is currently seeking a Senior Software Engineer for a direct hire opportunity for an FinTech company based in Raleigh, North Carolina (NC). The Software Engineer will be working with a team that is developing a brand new innovative application.
Overview:Are you an innovative Java Developer who would like to have a positive impact for millions of people? If so, we may have an opportunity for you! This role will provide you an opportunity to learn and contribute across the entire technology stack.
The Java Enterprise Architect is involved with a project from inception to completion, and is often spread across several projects. The Java Enterprise Architect is the first one on the ground during project initiation, and prepares the project for the.