1. Design, document, development, and implement/enhance highly scalable and secure Java Web Applications.
2. Work with Team Analysts and Developers to enhance the COB&R application to be compliant with the CMS tool and architecture guidelines.
3. Lead the development and coordination of large projects by providing technical oversight and direction for the development team.
4. Take accountability for the design and development of complex systems to ensure they meet the business requirements.
5. Architect, design, code, and implement simple and clean designs that provide for ease of maintenance.
6. Participate in Quality Assurance initiatives to ensure high product quality throughout the development process and life cycle.
7. Mentor and support less senior developers to ensure they meet their deliverables and develop professionally.
8. Take personal accountability for individual contribution towards project success.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or the equivalent education.
1. 5+ years of object oriented software development experience
2. Knowledge of Java object design and patterns and ability to translate them into efficient code
3. 5+ years developing web and J2EE applications - Java, JSP/Servlets, EJB, JMS, Model-View-Controller APIs (Struts, JSF), Web Services, HTML, XML, and DHTML
4. 5+ years SQL experience
5. 2+ years micro-services development
6. Experience with Containerization
7. Strong database knowledge (DB2 and PostgreSQL) preferred
8. Angular and NodeJS experience a plus
9. Keeps abreast of latest development tools and techniques
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $55.00 - $65.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- SQL: 5 years (Required)
- ASP.NET: 5 years (Required)
- developing web and J2EE applications: 5 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
BCMC is seeking Jr to Mid level Java Developers with experiencing in Agile environment. This is a remote position however, must be available to visit the DoD Facility (within 50 miles of DMV area) when requested by Government.Clearance: Active SECRET.
Piper Companies is currently seeking a Senior Java Developer who has experience building high performing, scalable, enterprise grade web applications and services.Responsibilities for the Senior Java Developer:Collaborate with internal and external teams.
Travel Required: NoneRequisition Type: RegularJob Description:General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT) is seeking a Java Developer to join our Army Installation Support Modules (ISM) Project. The ideal candidate will be able to research, design,.
Piper Companies is currently seeking a Senior Software Engineer for a direct hire opportunity for an FinTech company based in Raleigh, North Carolina (NC). The Software Engineer will be working with a team that is developing a brand new innovative application.
Overview:Are you an innovative Java Developer who would like to have a positive impact for millions of people? If so, we may have an opportunity for you! This role will provide you an opportunity to learn and contribute across the entire technology stack.
More jobs by this company
GENERAL FUNCTION: Responsible for redesigning of serverless microservices to container based approach within AWS Cloud.Responsible and accountable for risk by openly exchanging ideas and opinions, elevating concerns, and personally following policies.