Immediate opening for Cybersecurity Operations Analyst to support to the Navy Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP). The successful candidate will perform continuous SAP application-level or Network-level cyber security monitoring and reporting using a variety of tools. Specific ABAP/Java code programming and review experience and Linux administration experience are required for this position.
Duty Location: US Must have access to a location for NMCI connectivity and support.
- Test SAP security roles as security requirements change to include negative roles testing
- Effectively use SAP functional and ABAP code testing tools
- Adhere to IT/SAP project methodologies and change control processes
- Manually review ABAP code for security flaws, backdoors and vulnerabilities that may negatively affect the confidentiality, Integrity, and/or availability of Navy ERP Data.
- Use automated ABAP code review tools, such as Fortify, to help identify security flaws, backdoors and vulnerabilities that may negatively affect the confidentiality, Integrity, and/or availability of Navy ERP data
- Interpret code review results and recommending corrective action
- Understand design patterns, data structures, and algorithms
- Effectively analyze and solve complex problems
- Develop and maintain associated documents to include event escalation and closure processes
- Deploy and use platform and application vulnerability scanning tools to detect vulnerabilities, assess risk and recommend mitigation activities
- Work with a diverse and integrated team consisting of application developers, technical business users, and business analysts across multiple activities
- Communicate, in writing or verbally, in a clear, concise, organized, and convincing manner for the intended audience and to effectively present information to groups of managers, team members and customers
- Must have 3 to 5 years of experience performing software code reviews
- Must have 2 to 4 years of hands-on experience performing Linux administration AND a Linux Administration certification. In lieu of Linux certification, candidate completed a minimum 40-hour training course for Linux Administration with a completion certificate and able to attain a Linux certificate within 90 days of hire.
- Helps to have 3 to 5 years of hands-on experience working as a Basis Administrator in a large-scale SAP HANA environment.
- Experience with ABAP and/or Java programming
- Must have intermediate ability using the Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be able to work effectively independently and as part of a group.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is currently seeking a Senior Java Developer who has experience building high performing, scalable, enterprise grade web applications and services.Responsibilities for the Senior Java Developer:Collaborate with internal and external teams.
Travel Required: NoneRequisition Type: RegularJob Description:General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT) is seeking a Java Developer to join our Army Installation Support Modules (ISM) Project. The ideal candidate will be able to research, design,.
Piper Companies is currently seeking a Senior Software Engineer for a direct hire opportunity for an FinTech company based in Raleigh, North Carolina (NC). The Software Engineer will be working with a team that is developing a brand new innovative application.
Overview:Are you an innovative Java Developer who would like to have a positive impact for millions of people? If so, we may have an opportunity for you! This role will provide you an opportunity to learn and contribute across the entire technology stack.
The Java Enterprise Architect is involved with a project from inception to completion, and is often spread across several projects. The Java Enterprise Architect is the first one on the ground during project initiation, and prepares the project for the.
Xcelacore, a technology consulting firm, helps businesses implement technology to drive innovation efficiently, accurately, and less. We are working with our Integration partner for a hands on Java Architect.Strong Java, MVC, Spring Experience.Position.
Java Developer Location: Philadelphia, PA / Denver, CO 12+ Months ContractDescription: Client is looking for talented and creative Java Developer who takes responsibility and ownership in providing software solutions and contributing to the overall success.
Role: Senior Java ProgrammerLocation: Washington, DCWorkMode: HYBRID (2-3 Days/week ONSITE)As a Senior level Java Programmer, this position is responsible for IT phases of the system development lifecycle (SDLC) of one or more automated IT applications,.
Sr. Developer - (ESB)This position has responsibility for design development, coding, testing, implementation and maintenance of apis and using various development tools including java, Tibco Businessworks and Apigee.ResponsibilitiesSenior Developer.
Company Description:Infostretch is a pure-play digital engineering services firm focused on helping companies accelerate their digital initiatives from strategy and planning through execution. We leverage deep technical expertise, Agile methodologies.
More jobs by this company
Seeking a Web Application Developer with 10+ years of experience building and supporting web-based applications and systems. The candidate must have diverse skills to architect forward-thinking IAM solutions across the Product Lifecycle organization..