Piper Companies is currently seeking a Java Software Engineer with a background in Service Oriented Architecture. You will be responsible for design, implementation, and development within Java on the WebLogic Application Server platform and will be involved in all phases of SDLC.
Responsibilities for the Java Software Engineer:
- Design & develop application components in Java using WebLogic to sustain existing code and to generate new services
- Work as a back-end server engineer in an agile development team along with other developers, PMs, and QA engineers
- Experience with performance optimization and troubleshooting of Java applications
Qualifications for the Java Software Engineer:
- A minimum of 4 years of Java programming experience
- Linux, shell, or other Unix scripting languages as well as knowledge with Oracle and additional relational databases
- Hands on development experience using Java, J2EE, Oracle and web services
- BS/MS in Computer Science
Compensation for the Java Software Engineer:
- Salary ranges based on years of experience $100,000 - $130,000
Keywords: Java Developer, Java Software Engineer, Software Engineer, J2EE Developer, Full Stack Developer, Back-end Developer, Linux, Shell, Unix, Scripting Languages, Oracle, Web Applications, WebLogic Application, Service Oriented Architecture.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
The Company Azul products are used by hundreds of thousands of Java developers, millions of connected devices globally, and many of the world's most successful businesses, including 27% of the Fortune 100, 50% of Forbes Top 10 World's Most Valuable.
100% Remote!POSITION SUMMARY: Bayview is an investment management firm focused on investments in mortgage and consumer credit. The Consumer Lending Fintech is a newly founded business line for direct to consumer lending efforts. The Consumer Lending.
Millions of Java developers and the world s top businesses trust Azul to power their applications. We are growing fast and need determined, innovative and energetic contributors who want to make an impact today!Azul is a fast-growing, remote-first organization.