- Job Title: - Junior java developer
Location: - (Hybrid)
Position: - W2 Employment ( Should work on our W2 )
Eligible Visa status: - OPT, Day1 CPT, H1B, H1B T, H4 EAD
(Authorized to work anywhere in the USA and for only those who are staying in the USA)
Long term contract
- 2-4 years of Java development experience
- Experience in Spring Framework ( Spring Boot is required)
- Experience in design, development, documentation, implementing software systems in Java, J2EE technologies.
- Extensive experience in developing Microservices using Spring Boot
- Extensive Experience designing and constructing enterprise-level microservices
- Experience using JCA architecture and OPEN DTP
- Experience designing, and building RESTful APIs
- Experience working and implementing with messaging queues
- Good working experience in GUI design and application development using IDE's like IntelliJ, Eclipse
- Strong communication skills
- Competitive salary
Flexible work schedule & part-time off
On job technical support
Opportunity to work with Fortune 500 Companies
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $28.00 - $40.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- REST: 1 year (Preferred)
- Java: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
The Company Azul products are used by hundreds of thousands of Java developers, millions of connected devices globally, and many of the world's most successful businesses, including 27% of the Fortune 100, 50% of Forbes Top 10 World's Most Valuable.
100% Remote!POSITION SUMMARY: Bayview is an investment management firm focused on investments in mortgage and consumer credit. The Consumer Lending Fintech is a newly founded business line for direct to consumer lending efforts. The Consumer Lending.
Millions of Java developers and the world s top businesses trust Azul to power their applications. We are growing fast and need determined, innovative and energetic contributors who want to make an impact today!Azul is a fast-growing, remote-first organization.