Cadalys is a software company that delivers innovative solutions for the Salesforce Platform on the AppExchange. With over a decade of proven experience designing and delivering purpose-built apps on the Salesforce platform, Cadalys has been consistently recognized for our innovation, success, and value in the Salesforce ecosystem. Our history is marked by numerous accolades and achievements that illustrate our commitment to bringing the power of the possible to companies and users around the world. We continue to lead in innovation on the Salesforce platform and have been recognized countless times for our superior delivery and expertise.
Sr Salesforce Developer will lead in developing APEX, Lightning, Visualforce and potentially other languages, such as Java, or AppExchange Managed Packages. They ensure that custom code is designed and constructed in accordance with Best Practices, particularly for performance, maintenance and forward-compatibility. They are able to take requirements from a Lead or Architect and deliver competently to those requirements. They are creative problem solvers and ask questions to clarify direction for a solution prior to developing. When possible, they will use prototyping or other visual representations to communicate the solution to team members in order to gain confidence in the solution before developing.
- Work with the development team to build new features on the Salesforce platform
- Adhere to development standards and work with the team to improve standards and processes
- Provide feedback on technical architecture and work with product architects to design and deliver the best solutions for our customers
- Write and maintain good unit tests
- Drive a culture of feedback, engagement, and learning with all team members
- Put our customers first in all design, development, and implementation
- Escalate any issues and work with the team to resolve problems as they arise
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Proven history of developing on the Salesforce Platform, including Apex, Lightning Web Components, Triggers, Batch, and Integrations
- Experience with git and source control best practices
- Experience with the Software Development Lifecycle
- Strong communication skills and a team player
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment
Desired Job Requirements:
- Experience in building on Salesforce HealthCloud
- Experience with Salesforce Managed Packages or 2nd Generation Unlocked packages
- Experience building and releasing managed packages
- Experience with CI/CD implementations and sfdx
If we've intrigued you and you are the right candidate for the role, we will offer:
- A chance to contribute to a company developing a compelling, category-defining product
- Challenging and fun work with a chance to make distinct, company-shaping tangible contributions
- An energized, diverse and ambitious team of people on a mission
- Competitive cash and equity compensation
- Comprehensive and affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Time-off and leave programs are designed to meet critical needs for rejuvenation and, when needed, extra support to cope with life events
- Flexible, creative workplace (Remote-based!)
Cadalys is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, genetic information or that of their relatives, friends or associates or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable law.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
The Company Azul products are used by hundreds of thousands of Java developers, millions of connected devices globally, and many of the world's most successful businesses, including 27% of the Fortune 100, 50% of Forbes Top 10 World's Most Valuable.
100% Remote!POSITION SUMMARY: Bayview is an investment management firm focused on investments in mortgage and consumer credit. The Consumer Lending Fintech is a newly founded business line for direct to consumer lending efforts. The Consumer Lending.
Millions of Java developers and the world s top businesses trust Azul to power their applications. We are growing fast and need determined, innovative and energetic contributors who want to make an impact today!Azul is a fast-growing, remote-first organization.