Must be USC or GC/ Only W2
Position Title: Full Stack Developer
Duration: 1 year++
- The candidate is to project manage all activities surrounding an order management ecosystem used for managing large high volume order-based programs and projects.
- The candidate will be 100% accountable for the successful management of orders for the program or project
- The candidate will manage multiple stakeholders in the PMO to accomplish the scope assigned to him/her
- The candidate is expected to administer a JAVA-based project order tracking application and the associated MONGO SQL database where the application data is stored in collections unique to each customer project and the associated MS-SQL database which operates as an API to multiple companies IT supported reporting servers.
- The candidate is expected to be able to develop small JAVA-based enhancements for the existing user portal application.
- The candidate is expected to be able to develop small changes to the existing MONGO SQL database customer collections, tables and fields.
- The candidate is expected to be able to develop small changes to the existing MS-SQL database tables, fields, and queries to company IT systems
- The candidate is expected to be a single point of contact for user and management questions related to data management
- The candidate is expected to self-administer development requirements and execution thereof in JIRA and provide weekly reporting to management
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
- Basic project management skills (3-5y) supporting the candidate to manage a project by being self-sufficient, proactive, and willing to be fully accountable for its success
- Solid JAVA development skills and proven experience in at least 3y or more
- Solid MONGO SQL development skills and proven experience in at least 3y or more
- Solid MS-SQL database skills and proven experience in at least 3y or more
- Candidate to provide relevant certification (e.g. PMP) or relevant training course completions supporting proof of skills
- Candidate to provide a list of projects he/she has worked on over the past years supporting proof of experience
- Good internal communication skills
- Fluency in English language, speaking, and writing.
- Comfortable with communication & collaboration tools (MS Teams, MS Sharepoint)
- Solid use of Excel
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $50.00 - $60.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- MongoDB: 3 years (Preferred)
- Java: 3 years (Preferred)
- Microsoft SQL Server: 3 years (Preferred)
- Jira: 1 year (Preferred)
- Microsoft Excel: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Speak with the employer
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
The Company Azul products are used by hundreds of thousands of Java developers, millions of connected devices globally, and many of the world's most successful businesses, including 27% of the Fortune 100, 50% of Forbes Top 10 World's Most Valuable.
100% Remote!POSITION SUMMARY: Bayview is an investment management firm focused on investments in mortgage and consumer credit. The Consumer Lending Fintech is a newly founded business line for direct to consumer lending efforts. The Consumer Lending.
Millions of Java developers and the world s top businesses trust Azul to power their applications. We are growing fast and need determined, innovative and energetic contributors who want to make an impact today!Azul is a fast-growing, remote-first organization.