This position may be performed remotely anywhere within the United States except for the State of Colorado, Alaska, North Dakota, or South Dakota.
If you enjoy building world class payment applications, are highly passionate about pushing the boundaries of scale and availability on the cloud, leveraging the next horizon technologies, rapidly deliver features to production, make data driven decisions on product development, collaborate and innovate with like-minded experts, then this would be your ideal job. Blackhawk is seeking passionate backend engineers at all levels to build our next generation of payment systems on a public cloud infrastructure. Our team enjoys working together to contribute to meaningful work seen by millions of merchants worldwide. This is an amazing opportunity for problem solvers who want to be a part of an innovative and creative Engineering team that values your contribution to the company.
- Provide software engineering life-cycle ownership of Blackhawk products and technologies.
- Develop AWS cloud-based transaction-processing solutions using traditional and emerging technologies.
- Develop products that perform, scale, are highly available and fault tolerant with automated failover capabilities.
- Create systems that can be easily triaged to find performance bottlenecks and root cause analysis of failure scenarios.
- Create understandable and automated product deployment mechanisms for development, QA, and production environments.
- Participate in standard scrum process including daily stand-up meetings, iteration planning, story grooming, etc.
- Contribute novel ideas and collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver and improve Blackhawk systems.
- Interface with and influence product architects, product owners, and other stakeholders to create great technical requirements and evaluate solutions (in-house or vendor).
- 8+ years of Java application development utilizing data persistence environments.
- 2+ years of hands-on development on large high performance transaction processing systems
- 2+ years of hands-on development experience in multithreaded programming.
- 2+ years of experience in Amazon Web Services (AWS) including Kinesis, RDS, EC2 etc.
- 2+ years of experience with continuous integration tools and pipelines in Jenkins.
- Efficiency in designing and implementing a highly secure and robust platform
- Expert knowledge in service-oriented architecture and REST service knowledge.
- Demonstrable solution design for performance and scalability.
- Skilled at performance testing and JVM tuning.
- Experience scripting using multiple of the following: Bash, SQL, Groovy etc.
- Able to work autonomously.
- Experience in developing products in an agile environment using Scrum/Kanban methods
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in settlement and accounting domains
- Experience with the database technologies defined and writing complex queries: MYSQL and NO-SQL databases;
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
The Company Azul products are used by hundreds of thousands of Java developers, millions of connected devices globally, and many of the world's most successful businesses, including 27% of the Fortune 100, 50% of Forbes Top 10 World's Most Valuable.
100% Remote!POSITION SUMMARY: Bayview is an investment management firm focused on investments in mortgage and consumer credit. The Consumer Lending Fintech is a newly founded business line for direct to consumer lending efforts. The Consumer Lending.
Millions of Java developers and the world s top businesses trust Azul to power their applications. We are growing fast and need determined, innovative and energetic contributors who want to make an impact today!Azul is a fast-growing, remote-first organization.