- Collaborative partner: Working side-by-side with business colleagues and interacting with customers, you'll address their technical challenges and ensure quality through collaborative, test- and behavior-driven development
- Problem solver: Complex problems often require innovative, creative approaches—and you'll work to come up with outside-the-box solutions to solve them.
- Customer-centric developer: You understand who we're here to serve and the products you develop will keep the end-user front and center.
- Forward thinker: Simply fixing the problem isn't enough; using your proactive mindset and initiative, you'll continually look for ways to improve performance, quality and efficiency.
- Passion for testing/quality. You care about quality and you know what it means to ship high-quality code with minimal manual testing.
- Mentorship: You thrive on helping others grow and improve.
- 1-2+ years of software engineering experience.
- Experience working in an agile environment utilizing Scrum, Kanban or XP.
- Demonstrated success in platform modernization initiatives, utilizing technologies such as REST; micro services; cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure or Google Cloud; and Java, NodeJS and Spring Boot.
- An ability to code in multiple languages, including an object-oriented language, preferably Java/J2EE.
- Strong oral and written communication skills—and a knack for explaining your decision-making process to non-engineers.
- A collaborative, adaptable working style, demonstrated initiative and the ability to prioritize your time and efforts.
- A thorough grasp of technology concepts, business operations, design and development tools, system architecture and technical standards.
- Familiarity with CI/CD and DevOps tools.
- A Bachelor's degree in a technical or business discipline, or equivalent experience.
At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow. That's why we provide an environment focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect. Here, you'll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace where we aim to help turn your passion into a rewarding profession.
Liberty Mutual has proudly been recognized as a “Great Place to Work” by Great Place to Work® US for the past several years. We were also selected as one of the “100 Best Places to Work in IT” on IDG's Insider Pro and Computerworld's 2020 list. For many years running, we have been named by Forbes as one of America's Best Employers for Women and one of America's Best Employers for New Graduates—as well as one of America's Best Employers for Diversity. To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit: https://jobs.libertymutualgroup.com/diversity-inclusion
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things better, and we put people first by offering you benefits that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We will not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, veteran's status, pregnancy, genetic information or on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
The Company Azul products are used by hundreds of thousands of Java developers, millions of connected devices globally, and many of the world's most successful businesses, including 27% of the Fortune 100, 50% of Forbes Top 10 World's Most Valuable.
100% Remote!POSITION SUMMARY: Bayview is an investment management firm focused on investments in mortgage and consumer credit. The Consumer Lending Fintech is a newly founded business line for direct to consumer lending efforts. The Consumer Lending.
Millions of Java developers and the world s top businesses trust Azul to power their applications. We are growing fast and need determined, innovative and energetic contributors who want to make an impact today!Azul is a fast-growing, remote-first organization.