We are searching for a creative and enthusiastic Java Developer to join Bank of America. The ideal candidate has a track record of developing and designing a wide range of Java applications, and is interested in growing their technical skill set. A successful candidate will be able to consistently deliver on the highest quality products and will be an integral part of a collaborative team environment.
- Write quality code.
- Be a flexible and efficient problem solver.
- Java/J2EE technologies Experience 3+ yrs
- Be able to collaborate well with others.
- Learn new software and technology.
- Build products that solve customers' problems.
- Troubleshoot problems to a reasonable degree of certainty.
- Be detail oriented and able to work on multiple tasks concurrently.
- Follow development best practices.
- Understand the nature of programming languages, data structures, and algorithm design.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: Up to $60.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Java: 3 years (Required)
- Angular: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
The Company Azul products are used by hundreds of thousands of Java developers, millions of connected devices globally, and many of the world's most successful businesses, including 27% of the Fortune 100, 50% of Forbes Top 10 World's Most Valuable.
100% Remote!POSITION SUMMARY: Bayview is an investment management firm focused on investments in mortgage and consumer credit. The Consumer Lending Fintech is a newly founded business line for direct to consumer lending efforts. The Consumer Lending.
Millions of Java developers and the world s top businesses trust Azul to power their applications. We are growing fast and need determined, innovative and energetic contributors who want to make an impact today!Azul is a fast-growing, remote-first organization.