At Imagine Learning we ignite learning breakthroughs. It drives everything we do. We innovate together to support educators in creating those special moments when students experience the joy of learning at its best. Imagine Learning serves more than 15 million students and partners with more than half the school districts nationwide.
Imagine Learning is seeking for a Java Fullstack Developer to design, develop, and maintain software components, systems, and features of the online learning curriculum and assessment. As a Java Fullstack Developer of the Product and Enterprise Operations team, you will lead the design of software components, systems, and features. You will lead and participate in high-level architectural discussions, and own the technical specification of the software, creating or collating the technical documentation and consistently deliver high-quality software.
This is a regular, full-time position, based out of your home office.
Imagine Learning offers competitive total compensation, including incentive opportunities for all regular employees.
- KEY skills - Java, ReactJs , Angular JS.
- 10 years of related experience with a bachelor’s degree; or 4 years of related experience with a master’s degree; or 3 years of related experience with a Ph.D.; or equivalent experience
- Mastery of Java is a must.
- Takes proactive initiative on all projects with a strong sense of ownership; emulates curiosity and innovation, instills trust in others.
- A recognized leader within one or more domains, working knowledge of all enterprise domains.
- Experience designing and creating Restful Services.
- Competent with all engineering tools to resolve complicated software defects.
- Experience with Kotlin is a plus.
- Proficient in data management and different database technologies, including SQL, NoSQL, GraphDB, etc.
- Strong experience with Amazon Web Services or other cloud providers.
- Expert with cloud infrastructure, deployment tools, and operations.
- Mastery of estimation, engaging with business stakeholders to prioritize timely delivery of epics and initiatives.
- Strong experience as a team lead who can motivate the team to achieve domain and epic goals through constant improvement.
- To help ensure the safety of our valued employees, customers, and other business associates, Imagine Learning encourages employees to be fully COVID-19 vaccinated. Employees entering our office locations must be fully vaccinated or have received a negative COVID test result within 24 hours of their visit.
Ignite Your Career
- Imagine Learning is a hybrid workplace, with the majority of employees enjoying the opportunity to work from home. Headquartered in Scottsdale, AZ, we also maintain offices in Provo, UT, Austin, TX, Petaluma, CA, and Rock Rapids, IA.
We offer a comprehensive benefits program to eligible employees, including:
- Multiple health, dental, and vision plans, including medical plans with zero employee premiums
- 401k plan with a company match
- Company-paid behavioral health coaching
- 15 paid holidays, including a winter shutdown from Christmas Eve through New Year’s Day
- 15 days of accrued annual Paid Time Off (PTO) to start
- Paid bonding leave when a new child joins your family
- Paid volunteer hours and annual giving events
- Imagine Learning is committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion.
- We offer a wide variety of professional development programs, including tuition reimbursement for eligible employees.
Imagine Learning is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce, providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to qualified individuals. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected status. Imagine Learning will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals as required by law.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
The Company Azul products are used by hundreds of thousands of Java developers, millions of connected devices globally, and many of the world's most successful businesses, including 27% of the Fortune 100, 50% of Forbes Top 10 World's Most Valuable.
100% Remote!POSITION SUMMARY: Bayview is an investment management firm focused on investments in mortgage and consumer credit. The Consumer Lending Fintech is a newly founded business line for direct to consumer lending efforts. The Consumer Lending.
Millions of Java developers and the world s top businesses trust Azul to power their applications. We are growing fast and need determined, innovative and energetic contributors who want to make an impact today!Azul is a fast-growing, remote-first organization.