At Constant Contact, we are seriously awesome people who take ownership and make an impact by operating with the mindset, integrity and courage of a small business owner. There’s something so profoundly rewarding about knowing that your work is empowering people everywhere to pursue their dreams. Here, we all play an integral part in helping business owners, entrepreneurs, non-profits and individuals to succeed by giving them all the help and tools they need to grow online. We’re energized by new challenges and new possibilities-and we’re just getting started!
Are you passionate about helping internal employee stakeholders and engineering teams meet their goals?
Do you consider yourself an advocate for change and eager to step outside your comfort zone?
Are you looking to work with cutting-edge web applications and micro-services in a high-volume SaaS environment?
As a Senior Quality Engineer on the Billing and Internal Applications team, you will work with innovative tools and APIs that allow internal teams to operate smoothly and seamlessly, such as finance, sales, marketing, and customer support. Aside from these stakeholders, you will have the chance to work with other engineering teams, product owners, and UX designers to improve productivity across many applications.
This is a remote-first US position. Or, if desired, you can work in a hybrid model from one of our offices in Boston, MA, Waltham, MA, Gainesville, FL, or Santa Monica, CA. Whatever works best for you to be successful.
What you will do:
- Work within a Services Oriented Architecture
- Create and execute Test plans, Test cases, and Test strategies
- Be involved with unit, integration, functional, and performance testing
- Create automated testing products
- Write clear, well-formed, and effective test plans for testing software products following accepted testing standards and using best software development practices
- Be an active participant in code reviews and retrospectives
- SQA, test activities and deliverables for multiple scrum teams
- Identify, troubleshoot, debug, and resolve defects in software and related systems on an advanced level
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of quality processes including required documentation, testing processes, and the overall quality of the Agile teams’ software
- Drive quality on a product team utilizing continuous integration, continuous delivery, BDD, and TDD
- Mentor other QA engineers to improve the overall software product quality and team - "One Team, One Goal"
Who you are:
- 7+ years in test automation and familiarity with development roles are required to be successful in this role
- Efficient with debugging test code
- Expert with unit testing and test-driven development
- Comfortable with relational and NoSQL databases
- Comfortable with AWS
- Exposure to Git in a CI/CD environment
- Strong collaboration and influential mentality
- Strong leader and ability to drive the team
- Self-motivated with a proactive approach
#LI-Remote #LI-HK1 #INDENG
Why You’ll Love Us:
- We celebrate one another’s differences. We are proud of our culture of diversity and inclusion, and we're always working hard to strengthen and improve this culture. We have programs in place that bring us together on important issues and provide educational opportunities for all employees.
- Join the experts. If you're passionate about supporting businesses and organizations, you won’t find a better spot to share your talent. We’re dedicated to improving the quality of our product from a customer standpoint and have a true desire to enable the success of businesses, non-profit organizations, and community groups.
- You’ll have opportunities to grow your career. We encourage and support our team members to learn different aspects of the business, take on stretch assignments, seek coaching opportunities and professional development opportunities.
- A generous paid time off policy and a competitive benefits package that supports the health and well-being of you and your family
At Constant Contact, we’re all about work flexibility and are proud to serve our customers as a hybrid workforce. Our hybrid work model combines the convenience of remote work with access to our great office locations to collaborate in-person, participate in live trainings, and socialize with colleagues. To promote the safety of our employees, their families and our community, where permitted by applicable law, we require all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to their first day of work.
Constant Contact is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, veteran status or any other status protected under applicable law. If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notice to Recruiters and Staffing Agencies:
Constant Contact has an internal talent acquisition department and designated career site for individuals looking to join our team. Constant Contact will not accept unsolicited resumes from any external recruiters, staffing firms, search agencies or any fee-based referrals. Any unsolicited resumes sent to directly to Constant Contact, in any capacity will be considered property of Constant Contact. Constant Contact will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
The Company Azul products are used by hundreds of thousands of Java developers, millions of connected devices globally, and many of the world's most successful businesses, including 27% of the Fortune 100, 50% of Forbes Top 10 World's Most Valuable.
100% Remote!POSITION SUMMARY: Bayview is an investment management firm focused on investments in mortgage and consumer credit. The Consumer Lending Fintech is a newly founded business line for direct to consumer lending efforts. The Consumer Lending.
Millions of Java developers and the world s top businesses trust Azul to power their applications. We are growing fast and need determined, innovative and energetic contributors who want to make an impact today!Azul is a fast-growing, remote-first organization.