Infosys is seeking a Senior Project Manager with Testing experience,
As automation Manager, you will act as a validation and quality assurance expert and review the functionality of existing systems. You will conduct requirement analysis, define test strategy & design and lead execution to guarantee superior outcomes. You will also be required to design an optimal test environment to simulate real-time scenarios. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with some of the best talents in the industry, to create innovative high quality and defect-free solutions to meet our clients’ business needs. You will be responsible for the entire project deliverable like functional testing on related applications (sterling, etc..) and end to end validations. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education
- At least 11 years of Information Technology experience and 3 to 4 years of experience in Retail
- U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
- Location can be anywhere in US. This position may require travel
- Experience with Testing strategies and Test Execution
- Knowledge and experience with full SDLC lifecycle
- Experience with Lean / Agile development methodologies
- Experience in Microservice automation and Middleware testing
- At least 6 years of experience and expertise in quality assurance testing methodologies, processes, and strategies in Retail. Retail experience is a must
- Good knowledge in Java & build tools like gradle/maven
- Microservices automation experience using Spring boot framework is a must
- Knowledge of APIs including calling SOAP and REST endpoints using JSON and XML Data
- Knowledge on any CI/CD tool like Jenkins or Bamboo
- Check-in/Rebase/Create/Review code for any scripts changes into GIT repository
- Prior project experience in middleware testing
- Good to have experience in Oracle SOA/MuleESB
- Good understanding how Google Cloud Pub/Sub, RabbitMQ, IBM MQ works
- Troubleshoot issues and analyze logs/middleware components
- Good to have sterling knowledge or any order management application.
- Clarity in communication. (with Business team and engineers)
- Co-ordinate with offshore efficiently.
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY) can help your enterprise navigate your next.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
The Company Azul products are used by hundreds of thousands of Java developers, millions of connected devices globally, and many of the world's most successful businesses, including 27% of the Fortune 100, 50% of Forbes Top 10 World's Most Valuable.
100% Remote!POSITION SUMMARY: Bayview is an investment management firm focused on investments in mortgage and consumer credit. The Consumer Lending Fintech is a newly founded business line for direct to consumer lending efforts. The Consumer Lending.
Millions of Java developers and the world s top businesses trust Azul to power their applications. We are growing fast and need determined, innovative and energetic contributors who want to make an impact today!Azul is a fast-growing, remote-first organization.