** This is a direct-hire opportunity with our client and is fully remote (indefinitely). Candidates must be able to work in the US without sponsorship.**
Our client is looking add a Sr. Java Developer to their team to assist in building 2.0 of their platform. You will provide technical expertise and support in the design, development, implementation, and testing of this new platform. You will also participate in and/or direct major deliverables of projects through all aspects of the SDLC which includes scope/work estimation, architecture/design, coding for back-end, and unit testing.
- Lead the development efforts to create platform 2.0
- Software programming using Java, Python, and SpringBoot, engaging with PostGRES SQL Databases; in a microservices architecture
- Ability to think big picture and solution for customers, to proactively anticipate problems, be customer-centric in our development and design, and be open-minded to different solutions for achieving a development milestone
- Clearly document processes, methodologies, and tools used
- B.S. in relevant technical degree
- Experienced (at least 5+ years) with Java which must include leading project(s)
- Experienced with scripting languages (Python)
- Experienced with writing complex SQL queries and analysis of data correlations
- Experienced with PostgreSQL
- Experienced with leading project(s)
- Ability to work independently and integrate with other team members
- Project management skills, to scope out timeline, methodology, and deliverables for development, testing, and integration into the platform
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
Our Vetting Process
At Emergent Software, we work hard to find the software engineers who are the right fit for our clients. Here are the steps of our vetting process for this position:
- Application (5 minutes)
- Online Assessment (40 minutes)
- Initial Phone Interview (30-45 minutes)
- 1-2 Interviews with the Client
- Job Offer!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $100,000.00 - $140,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
About Agile5: Agile5 Technologies, Inc., is a Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB) and Information Technology (IT) services firm that specializes in the design, development, testing, integration, and maintenance of enterprise software systems. We believe.
MBL Technologies, Inc. offers a diverse set of technology and management consulting services to the Federal government and commercial markets. Our custom solutions are tailored to support each client’s mission, accounting for their unique needs and operating.
Are you a Solution Architect working at a Large Financial Institution and being told by your leadership that you are too hands on or detail oriented or think and work like a start-up?Imagine working at Intellibus to engineer platforms that impact billions.
At AgileEngine, you're free to build your own team of A-players and choose out of 90+ available projects the one you'd like to work on. Join the squad of experienced software experts who make a difference through off-the-wall solutions.About our projects.
We are partnering with a company in the freight and trucking industry! They create delightful product experiences that enable freight to move effortlessly, solving complex problems for our shippers and carriers.In this role, you will:Drive technical.
Title : Software Test EngineerLocation : Anywhere in USA - RemoteKEY SKILLS: Automation TestingManual TestingSQLJAVA Development and Python DevelopmentCreating and executing tests for the BACK-END services of our data and analytic information products..
More jobs by this company
** This is a direct-hire opportunity with our client and is fully remote (indefinitely). Candidates must be able to work in the US without sponsorship.**Our client is looking add a Sr. Java Developer to their team to assist in building 2.0 of their platform..
Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET C#) ** This is a contract-to-hire opportunity where you'll work with our client for at least six months on a contract basis (both W2 and 1099 options are available) with the option to convert to full-time with.
** This is a direct-hire opportunity with our client and is fully remote (indefinitely). Candidates must be able to work in the US without sponsorship.**Our client is looking add a mid-level Java Developer to their team to assist in building 2.0 of their.