Motivated by our values: Customer Champions, Growth Minded, Truth Seekers, Fast Movers, High Achievers, Respectfully Candid. We are the largest non-bank B2B cross-border payments company in the world. Formerly Western Union Business Solutions, we leverage decades of industry experience and technology-led payments solutions to deliver smarter money movements to our customers – helping them capture more value with every transaction
- Demonstrate strong capabilities in assessing business needs while providing creative and effective solutions in conformance to emerging technology standards
- Interface and collaborate with other engineers in geographically distributed development centers
- Apply Agile methodology daily and follow Definition of Done (DoD) process for better quality by maintaining 80% and unit test coverage and 70% integration test coverage
- Define, design, and implement complex, multi-tier distributed software systems throughout all phases of the software development process
- Develop technical & domain expertise and apply to solving product challenges
- Thorough code reviews
- Estimate engineering effort, plan implementation, and roll out applications with cross-functional impacts
- Share engineering support and release
- BS in Computer Science or related fields with 6+ years of professional experience or MS with 4+ years of experience
- Excellent understanding of computer science fundamentals, data structures, algorithms, OOPs, and OOA/D
- Demonstrated experience in modern programming languages (for example, Java/C++) and design patterns
- Demonstrated capabilities in assessing business needs while providing creative and effective
solutions in conformance to emerging technology standards
- Team player with strong analytical, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, iterative development environment and adapt to changing business priorities and to thrive under pressure
- Experience with unit testing and mocking frameworks
Nice to have:
- Hands-on experience in Java/J2EE, XML, Web technologies, Web Services
- Experience developing data-ingesting applications using an industry standard RDBMS. NoSQL
- Experience with agile development methodologies with Test Driven Development (TDD) and CI
(Continuous Integration)/CD (Continuous Delivery)
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Web services: 1 year (Preferred)
- ServiceNow: 1 year (Required)
- C++ or JAVA: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
About Agile5: Agile5 Technologies, Inc., is a Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB) and Information Technology (IT) services firm that specializes in the design, development, testing, integration, and maintenance of enterprise software systems. We believe.
MBL Technologies, Inc. offers a diverse set of technology and management consulting services to the Federal government and commercial markets. Our custom solutions are tailored to support each client’s mission, accounting for their unique needs and operating.
Are you a Solution Architect working at a Large Financial Institution and being told by your leadership that you are too hands on or detail oriented or think and work like a start-up?Imagine working at Intellibus to engineer platforms that impact billions.
At AgileEngine, you're free to build your own team of A-players and choose out of 90+ available projects the one you'd like to work on. Join the squad of experienced software experts who make a difference through off-the-wall solutions.About our projects.
We are partnering with a company in the freight and trucking industry! They create delightful product experiences that enable freight to move effortlessly, solving complex problems for our shippers and carriers.In this role, you will:Drive technical.