We are seeking…
A driven and talented team player to add to our Software Engineering team. The Software Engineer will participate in product development, including collaboration with systems engineers and hardware engineers to design, develop and test software, and embedded system software.
- Be proficient in two or more software development languages.
- Have Knowledge of Web/HTML5 programing
- Program for Windows and Linux targets (32-bit and 64-bit).
- Use various software tools on workstations in typical software development environments.
- Understand basic software principals, theories and concepts related to software engineering (including software development lifecycle and software development process) and object-oriented analysis, design and programming.
- Support production for software modifications.
- Able to Work in a Team Environment.
- Experienced in Active Listening Skills.
- Able to Take Initiative and Act Accordingly.
- BSEE, BSCE, BSCS or Equivalent Degree required
- 2 years experience with Java programming professionally required.
- 3-5 years of experience in software development required.
- Understanding of your own limits and are comfortable asking for assistance when needed.
Nice to have...
- Experience with Wi Fi products.
- Experience with Bluetooth products.
- Experience with audio products.
- Experience with video products.
- Experience with Graphical User Interfaces.
- Experience with embedded processors.
- Experience in the Medical Electronics Industry preferred.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with 4% company match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- Parental Leave
- Pay for Certification Program/ Tuition reimbursement
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
About Agile5: Agile5 Technologies, Inc., is a Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB) and Information Technology (IT) services firm that specializes in the design, development, testing, integration, and maintenance of enterprise software systems. We believe.
MBL Technologies, Inc. offers a diverse set of technology and management consulting services to the Federal government and commercial markets. Our custom solutions are tailored to support each client’s mission, accounting for their unique needs and operating.
Are you a Solution Architect working at a Large Financial Institution and being told by your leadership that you are too hands on or detail oriented or think and work like a start-up?Imagine working at Intellibus to engineer platforms that impact billions.
At AgileEngine, you're free to build your own team of A-players and choose out of 90+ available projects the one you'd like to work on. Join the squad of experienced software experts who make a difference through off-the-wall solutions.About our projects.
We are partnering with a company in the freight and trucking industry! They create delightful product experiences that enable freight to move effortlessly, solving complex problems for our shippers and carriers.In this role, you will:Drive technical.
Responsibilities: · Responsible for writing programs to maintain and control computer systems software for operating systems, networked systems, and database systems.· Responsible for creating the software platform, and then fine-tuning the final program.
H2 Performance Consulting is subject to the Vietnam Era Veteran's Readjustment Assistance Act as a Federal Contractor and is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strives to build a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive.
Put your talents to work at PCM! Whether you work in our Home Care, Clinical Research, Impairments, or Catastrophic Care division, you will support our mission to deliver care and other services that enhance the quality of life of our clients. Be a part.
More jobs by this company
We are seeking…A driven and talented team player to add to our Software Engineering team. The machine learning engineer will develop and maintain machine learning models and applications.You will:Work on existing machine learning algorithms and tools.