Job Title: Full Stack Developer
Location: Fully Remote
Duration: 10-12 Months + Possible Extension
- Develop solutions based on requirements and provide demonstrations for supported applications.
- Design and develop key application components as micro-services using Java spring and RESTful architecture.
- Ensure software deliverables are aligned with the defined architecture, established standards and quality practices
- Experience working on Agile projects and strong knowledge of Agile terminology and tools like Jira
- Consults with the product manager to identify minimal viable products and decompose feature sets into small scoped user stories.
- Experience with Continuous Integration tools like Jenkins, Git, Maven, Jenkins, SonarQube
- Experience with Automated unit test, Test Driven Development (TDD), and Behavior-driven development (BDD) (Cucumber).
- Strong communication and documentation skills.
- Java (8+) and React experience required
- Experience in Microservices Architecture
- DevOps, Continuous Integration/Build/Quality Tools
- Spring Core, integration, security, Boot
- SQL, no-SQL, Persistence Frameworks JPA/Hibernate
- REST APIs & Integrations framework
- Linux, Docker/Container
- Good to have Web Security-Authentication/Authorization framework: OAuth2, Token Management (JWT)
- Distributed caching (e.g., Redis) is nice to have
- Unit Testing Libraries & Practices (e.g., Junit)
- Working experience in Mesh technologies (istio
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: $45.00 - $60.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Java: 5 years (Required)
- React: 3 years (Required)
- Fully Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: