Who are we?
InsideTrack is a leading provider of data services and technology to the foodservice industry. Foodservice operators (restaurants, hotels, casinos, healthcare facilities, etc.) use InsideTrack to monitor their spending and purchasing trends. Our technology cleans and organizes purchasing data from many sources and provides users access to dashboards that clearly lay out important information such as price fluctuations, contract strength, commodity market data, inventory issues, and savings opportunities. InsideTrack is part of Buyers Edge Platform, a Digital Procurement Network for the foodservice industry.
This position will ideally be based in our New London, CT office but can also be based remotely. We are unable to provide work authorization sponsorship for this role.
We are looking for a Java Software Engineer who will be responsible for the following:
- Providing architectural insight
- Collaborating with internal teams on architecture and design patterns
- Writing a best-in-class web application
- At least 5 years' experience as a professional Software Developer
- Proven track record of building complete, well-organized and tested web applications
- Strong understanding of modern software architecture
- Experience with Java and Angular 2+
- Experience with full-stack JS, React, Node.js
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Modern development tools and processes (Git, Scrum, Jira)
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Experience handling large datasets in a web environment
- Experience with AWS
"Nice to Haves":
- Experience creating fast reporting tools
- Mobile application development
What’s in this for you?
Amazing coverages to start. Medical, dental, and vision coverages are just the beginning! We also offer ancillary plans, such as flexible spending accounts for both health and dependent care, critical illness, accident, and voluntary life as well as company paid life and long-term-disability plans! On top of this, we also offer a 401(k) plan with company match.
Invest in your success. We will provide you with a thorough training and development program and offer competitive compensation.
Live well = Work well. Relax with our Personal Responsibility Paid Time Off policy where you don’t have to accrue time off in order to take it! We also have half-day Summer Fridays!
InsideTrack welcomes all.
InsideTrack is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: