Java Developer (No C2C)
- Java8+, Oracle, etc.
- Comfortable maintaining large codebases and refactoring legacy code
- Track record of shipping server-side applications for mobile devices and/or desktop browsers.
- Understanding of industry standard methodologies across design, development, testing, and deployment
- RESTful APIs
- Experience with relational databases and key-value stores
- Communicating ideas clearly within the team and across other groups
In addition to using technical knowledge to drive features and improvements, you thrive on dynamic requirements, and have excellent interpersonal skills. Success for this role depends on working with multi-functional teams. We are dedicated to the goal of building a culturally diverse and pluralistic team that reflects the multicultural variety of our customers.
- You will contribute to product definition, design, development, QA, and deployment.
- You will analyze data and provide customer-facing insights.
- You will address tangible, customer-facing issues on a tight schedule.
- You will maintain an intense focus on secure and polished software.
- You will participate in the continual improvement of engineering tools and processes.
Education & Experience:
BS in Computer Science, Mathematics, or EE is required
Santa Clara , CA
Contract length: 12 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $40.00 - $50.00 per hour
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: