Headquarters: Amsterdam, North Holland, Netherlands
We are looking for a Remote Senior Java Developer to manage the software development life cycle, from planning and prioritizing to testing and release. Senior Java Developer responsibilities include gathering system and user requirements, building Java modules and testing features before release. If you have hands-on experience developing software with agile methodologies and are ready to lead our junior developers, we'd like to meet you. Ultimately, you will deploy and maintain functional, secure and high-quality applications.
- Develop Java EE applications
- Prioritize, assign and execute tasks throughout the software development life cycle
- Write well-designed, efficient code
- Review, test and debug team members' code
- Ensure our applications are secure and up-to-date
- Nice to have: knowledge of the FHIR model for clinical data
- Work experience as a Senior Java Developer or similar role
- Experience designing, building and testing Java EE applications
- In-depth knowledge of popular Java frameworks like JSF and Spring MVC
- Experience with Object-Oriented Design (OOD)
- Good delegation and time management skills
- Problem-solving abilities
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
We are a remote first, and certified eHealth company that is on its way to improve life for many people. If you want to work on apps that actually do something for the people around, come and help us out. At this moment we are with 24 people throughout various EU member states.
Why start working at MEDrecord
- 100% remote company!
- You will be able to work together with /and learn from other smart people, who care about building quality software as much as you do.
- You will enjoy working in tight-knit Scrum teams, focused on delivering quality work at the end of each sprint.
- You won't be doing systematic overtime. If your team is running late on a project, we expect you to bring this up to management, not work late hours to keep up.
- You will be listened to by your peers. Everybody's voice matters here.
- You will also get flexible hours and will work in a pleasant working environment, but: no working at night and sleeping during daytime.. :-)!
- We respect your culture and traditions
Salary range: between 30.000 (medior) and 60.000 (senior) based on your knowledge/education and your experience and of course we have the intention to give you a higher salary.
We only allow people that live inside (middle) Europe.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITYThe BASICS Specialist in iOS Development will work with the Tella team to implement code improvements that further sustainability of the project. Tella is an open source software tool used to support at-risk journalists and human rights organization; their te
Important notes:-We are not working with third parties at this time; any resumes from vendors will result in removal from our vendor list.-We are unable to provide sponsorship at this time.-This position can be performed 100% remotely or out of one of our offices (CA, TX, CO) fol
Contrast Security named to Inc.'s “Best Workplaces of 2020”Contrast Security is the world’s leading provider of security technology that enables software applications to protect themselves against cyberattacks, heralding the new era of self-protecting software.
Implement customer-based solutions and develop products on the Force.com platform using Apex and VisualForceAssist with the planning of application changes, development, and installation of upgrades and new releases.Integrate multiple systems with Salesforce, including internal p
OUR VISION: THE WORLD. SUBSCRIBED.Customers have changed. They’re looking for new ways to engage with businesses. Consumers today have a new set of expectations. They want outcomes, not ownership. Customization, not generalization. Constant improvement, not planned obsolesc