Software development in Java is not only your profession, but also your vocation? Clean Code is your mentality?
Then we are looking for you to enrich our international team as Java Fullstack Developer (m/f/d) at our location in Fulda or remotely in Europe.
With us, you can move things forward. There are short decision-making processes and a lot of creative freedom for you. Proemion stands for internationality and agility. The diversity of the Proemion family ranges from hardware production employees to cloud software engineers. Our corporate culture is characterized by flat hierarchies and hands-on mentality.
We are a fast-growing international tech company with headquarters in Fulda. Outside of Germany, we have offices in the USA and South Korea, as well as numerous colleagues working remotely for us worldwide. Our headcount has more than doubled in the last three years from 70 to over 150 employees. With you, we want to continuously develop the company to the next level.
In return, we offer you
- A high degree of creative and decision-making freedom
- Additional allowance for gym membership and childcare
- Flexitime, work-life balance
- Home office days or the possibility to work 100% remote
- Targeted, intensive training and plenty of room for innovative work
- A modern and open working environment with lounges, kicker-table, pool billard table and team events
- A flatrate for soft drinks, coffee, cereals, and fresh fruit
- As well as free parking spaces
- You are responsible for the analysis, design and realization of applications
- Collaboration in challenging customer projects
- You realize partial and complete systems from the idea up to implementation
- Troubleshooting on your own system and on systems for our customers
- You advise other project members and external parties
- A successfully completed degree in computer science or a similar qualification
- You already have 5 years of professional experience in programming with Java
- Clean Code is your mentality
- You are enthusiastic about UI-development as well as about Backend development
- You are experienced in creating stable, high-quality unit and integration tests
- You are characterized by analytical thinking and the ability to develop solutions independently
- Team spirit, determination, reliability and flexibility are your greatest strengths
- Your German and English skills are good
- We mainly use the following technologies, so experience in these areas would be beneficial:
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Important notes:-We are not working with third parties at this time; any resumes from vendors will result in removal from our vendor list.-We are unable to provide sponsorship at this time.-This position can be performed 100% remotely or out of one of our offices (CA, TX, CO) fol
Contrast Security named to Inc.'s “Best Workplaces of 2020”Contrast Security is the world’s leading provider of security technology that enables software applications to protect themselves against cyberattacks, heralding the new era of self-protecting software.
Implement customer-based solutions and develop products on the Force.com platform using Apex and VisualForceAssist with the planning of application changes, development, and installation of upgrades and new releases.Integrate multiple systems with Salesforce, including internal p
OUR VISION: THE WORLD. SUBSCRIBED.Customers have changed. They’re looking for new ways to engage with businesses. Consumers today have a new set of expectations. They want outcomes, not ownership. Customization, not generalization. Constant improvement, not planned obsolesc
QualificationsEducationBachelor's Degree in computer science, electronics engineering, or other engineering or technical discipline is required. 8 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for educationExperience5 years of experience as a Java DeveloperExperience