-We are not working with third parties at this time; any resumes from vendors will result in removal from our vendor list.
-We are unable to provide sponsorship at this time.
-This position is fully remote, with the option to work out of our Orange County CA office following Covid-19.
Verys is a multi-disciplined technology delivery firm that offers a strategic approach to building software through user-centered design, modern development architecture, and business alignment all wrapped up in a structured agile environment. We build software to be proud of for clients like Blizzard, American Airlines, Kia, and Experian.
Right now, we’re looking to hire a Senior Software Engineer to join our team remotely. In this role, you will work alongside technical leads, developers, QA analysts, and project managers to deliver the quality code that’s lead to our stable growth over the last 8 years.
If you are excited by solving complex challenges and growing your career within an innovative software services company, we’d love to hear from you!
Skills & Requirements
- You’re smart, adaptable, and enjoy picking up new skills.
- You communicate well with teammates and clients, and your experience backs that up.
- You are highly adept with Java 8, Spring Boot, hibernate, MongoDB, Web Services, and Micro Services development.
- You’re experienced working with a major cloud platform – AWS, Azure, or GCP. AWS preferred.
- You have solid database experience (SQL, Stored procedures)
- You’ve thrived on teams using the Agile methodology
- Bonus points if you have experience with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
- You have at least 7 years of software development experience under your belt
- Competitive compensation based on your skills
- An awesome culture with opportunities to meet like-minded people; whether you’re into gaming, reading, hiking, or craft food and drink, there’s a club for that.
- Philanthropic events to get involved in the community
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Flexible hours and paid time off
- 401K matching
We are excited to review your application!
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
What You'll DoDesign and enhance the Leading Global Fixed Income e-trading platform for institutional investorsBe part of a scrum team comprised of skilled technology professionals with the goal to revolutionize the credit and corporate bond marketsInnovate and transform bus
The SDET Lead will be supporting multiple engineering teams and help with maturing our test automation efforts across the entire Company platform. They work with Quality engineers and other SDETs to champion the quality delivery of production.This position will report to the Qual
Piper Companies is seeking a Remote Sr. Java Developer for a growing software company. The Remote Sr. Java Developer can sit 100% remote and will be contributing towards greenfield development.Responsibilities for the Remote Sr. Java Developer include: Design, develop, and implem
We are looking for a Java Software developer for one of our clients. This will be an remote position based in New JerseyPosition: Java Software DeveloperLocation: New JerseyJob Length: Contract (20+ hours)Position Type: W2Qualifications:Strong independent problem-solving skillsSo