Our Tech department is the driving force behind one of the most successful start-ups in Europe since 2012. Based in Berlin, we have an innovative and driven team that is using cutting-edge technologies to redefine the used car market.
AUTO1 carries on operations in a large number of countries, working for our Retail inventory team you will help us to ensure an efficient information flow and the classification of the same. This is the key pillar for our product Autohero, guaranteeing accurate operation in the different markets in which we operate.
Your new role
- Join the Retail Team; a mix of strong engineers and technical hands-on managers, who operate in Berlin.
- Share ownership of the entire development lifecycle. Investigate, architect, develop, ensure quality, ship, monitor and maintain business critical services and components
- Solve complex problems. Use your experience paired with a hands-on and can-do attitude to raise the bar and drive platform innovation
- Collaborate and communicate. Drive PoC’s and refactorings and evangelize best practices. You are opinionated, but not dogmatic on various topics throughout software engineering
- Contribute to improve our tech stack. We are mainly running on Spring 5, Java 11+, AWS ECS, Lambdas and many more. As Retail team we strive for platform innovation, questioning the status-quo and replacing it with cutting-edge tech is an inherent part of our day-by-day job
- You are proficient in Java & the JVM and move comfortably within cloud and microservice environments
- Docker and CI/CD flows are your daily bread and butter
- Leveraging monitoring and tracing tools enable you to ensure quality and operational excellence
- Self-reflection and endurance to constantly improve yourself by rounding up your profile
- Advanced in JDK11+, AWS, PostgreSQL, Jenkins Job DSL, Terraform and Spring Framework is a plus
- Colleagues who strive for excellence while using the latest technologies. See what we do in our Tech-Blog: https://auto1.tech
- Relocation support to Germany which includes visa assistance, apartment search and help with costs
- Educational budget for your personal growth
- Your life-work balance and working from home are part of our culture, you can work from home up to 5 days a week
- More than 90 different nationalities make up for a truly international and diverse working environment
Contact: Marta Mochurad
AUTO1 Group is Europe's leading digital automotive platform. As a dynamic tech company, we are revolutionizing the used car market with our brands wirkaufendeinauto.de, AUTO1.com and Autohero. Our strong team of 4.200 people is dedicated to making Europe-wide car trading and transport as fast, easy, and stress-free as possible for our customers. Grow personally and shape the future of car trading with us.
At AUTO1 Group we live an open culture, believe in direct communication, and value diversity. We welcome every applicant; regardless of gender, ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual identity, disability, or any other non-merit factor.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
The Software Developer's role entails working as part of the software automation team in support of the core network and customer groups within Windstream. The mission is to provide world class customer service and network support through innovative teamwork and advanced technolo
Java Full Stack Developer (Remote US or Canada)Job description:We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Java Developer to be part of our team building an exciting new product on the latest frameworks. Are you looking for opportunities for your efforts to make a major impact while w
As the Principal Cloud Engineer -SRE, you will drive a team that transforms the way the organization implements, deploys, supports, and operates a consumer digital platform. The focus is on enabling engineering teams with expert guidance and tools to deliver frequent, high-qualit
ClickBank is seeking a talented Senior Software Developer to join our team!Fully remote, in-office, and hybrid opportunities available!Work with MODERN TECHNOLOGY!Leave your foot-print within a growing, successful organization! Friendly & productive team. If you enjoy develop
Imagine working at Intellibus to engineer platforms that impact billions of lives around the world. With your passion and focus we will accomplish great things together!Intellibus is looking for a Senior Java Consultant to join our Platform Engineering Team. Our team is responsib