Our Tech department is the driving force behind one of the most successful start-ups in Europe since 2012. Based in Berlin, we have an innovative and driven team that is using cutting-edge technologies to redefine the used car market.
AUTO1’s Java engineers develop tools that disrupt the automotive industry. You will build and own our applications, maintain a high quality and ensure we deliver the best product to our clients. As part of a diverse team, you will propose and drive new solutions to our technical and business challenges.
Your new role
- Architect, develop, ship, monitor and maintain throughout the whole software development life cycle in our service oriented platform with currently 300+ restful microservices
- Use your experience, hands-on and can-do attitude to solve complex problems
- Raise the bar and drive technological innovations to keep AUTO1 at the cutting edge
- Lead by example and mentor those around you to push boundaries and excel
- Collaborate with various engineering and product teams to ensure our high business standards, and take the chance to get involved with other technologies and other fields of software development
- 4+ years of professional experience in java programming with spring-based technologies
- You have a deep understanding of JVM
- Strong experience in building restful APIs
- Hands on experience with Spring Boot, ideally, you also have experience in Spring Cloud
- You have good communication skills in English
- Colleagues who strive for excellence while using the latest technologies. See what we do in our Tech-Blog: https://auto1.tech
- Educational budget for your personal growth
- A modern office in the heart of Kyiv with flexible working hours
- Your work-life balance and working from home are part of our culture, so we offer you working from home options, flexible working hours and 30 days of vacation
- Team and company events like Hackathons, Company Party
Apply by uploading your CV with a note of your salary expectations.
Contact: Lina Antoniuk
AUTO1 Group is Europe's leading digital automotive platform. As a dynamic tech company, we are revolutionizing the automotive industry with our brands wirkaufendeinauto.de, AUTO1.com and Autohero. Our strong team of 5000 people is dedicated to making Europe-wide car trading and transport as fast and stress-free as possible for our customers. Grow personally and shape the future of car trading with us.
At AUTO1 Group we live an open culture, believe in direct communication, and value diversity. We welcome every applicant; regardless of gender, ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual identity, disability, or any other non-merit factor.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
The Software Developer's role entails working as part of the software automation team in support of the core network and customer groups within Windstream. The mission is to provide world class customer service and network support through innovative teamwork and advanced technolo
To strengthen our Mercateo organization we are looking for an energetic and enthusiasticJava Software Architect (m/w/d) RemoteWe´re looking for a Software Architect with DevOps experience to coach our Scrum teams to ensure the operability of our software already during the
Open-source software and systems have been a core focus at Object Computing Inc (OCI) since its founding in 1993. As we continue in our OSS tradition, we are searching for talented engineers to help us deliver software solutions that are built with our amazing open-source product
Company DescriptionQuantumWork Advisory is a specialized, independent Worktech advisory & transformation firm run by industry practitioners with deep operational experience.At QuantumWork Advisory our mission is to re-imagine & digitally transform how companies acquire &a
ResponsibilitiesContribute in all phases of the development lifecycleWrite well designed, testable, efficient codeEnsure designs are in compliance with specificationsPrepare and produce releases of software componentsSupport continuous improvement by investigating alternatives an
Senior Java Developer (m/f/d) Remote | Home officeAs a Senior Java Developer at Mercateo, you will be part of a remote and global team that is already living tomorrow's working world today. We are convinced that professionalism and good teamwork do not need co-location or borders