Job Profile Summary:
The Salesforce Developer II is responsible for the research, design, development, analysis, testing, and implementation of software operating or application systems. They communicate project information to client, project manager, or other design personnel working on projects. They maintain good working relationships with clients and staff. They write and maintains complete documentation. They support team members and ensures established goals and deadlines are met. They keep management informed of status and significant problems.
Knowledge, Skill and Abilities:
- Experience with Apex and Visual Force development methods.
- Experience with Salesforce API.
- Experience with SOQL (Salesforce Object Query Language).
- Knowledge of both Sales and Service Cloud applications.
- Meet withthe businessto determine functional and technical requirements and participate in application design, configuration, testing and deployment
- Perform configuration and customization of the Salesforce.com platform.
- Participate in efforts to develop and execute testing,trainingand documentation.
- Willing to be hands-on in producing tangible deliverables (requirements specifications, design deliverables, status reports, project plans)
- Utilize best practices to perform operational support, enhancements, bug fixes as needed to the Salesforce.com platform
- Follow all standard operating procedures (SOP) and maintain updated ticketing for events, incidents, requests, changes, problems, etc.
- Understand integrations to external systems
- Subject matter expert in the area of responsibility or working knowledge of several technical areas.
- Typically requires a technical university degree or equivalent experience.
- 4 years of prior relevant experience.
- Advanced degrees (Master’s or PhD) may be required for certain disciplines and reduce the experience requirement by 2-4 years. Industry-relevant experience.
Department Specific Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, Information Technology, or related field.
- 3+ years' experience and a proven track record in developing web-based applications and web services using Java, SOAP, REST, XML, and other web technologies.
- Software engineering skills with Force.com Platform (Lightning,Apex,VisualForce, SOQL, Unit Testing)
- Experience interfacing with Oracle databases and integrating third party products with existing infrastructure.
- Current Salesforce Platform Developer Certification
Disclaimer: This Job Description has been designed to indicate the general nature, essential duties, and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this classification. It does not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications that are required of the employee to do this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. This Job Description does not constitute a contract of employment and the University may exercise its employment-at-will rights at any time.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Overview:By Light is looking for a Senior Software Developer to be part of the team providing support to our client at VA. The right candidate will bring leadership and technical expertise that will enhance the performance and dependability of VA Loan Guaranty. As a Sr Developer,
General Summary: The Lead Java Developer takes technical ownership of the full software implementation. Leads a team of solution engineers to success, providing visibility and timely delivery of the project. Participates in design, implementation, and integration of software or i
Overview:At Khoros, our passion is to help the world’s best brands create customers for life. We build products we’re proud of, and we’re passionate about customer success. As part of the Vista Equity family, you’ll receive best in class development opport
Who are we?Buyers Edge Platform is a Digital Procurement Network for the foodservice industry. We help operators (restaurants, hotels, casinos, healthcare facilities, etc.) succeed by helping them save money on the products and services they purchase every day. Operator clients t
Automation Engineers - (Engineer with UI Experience)Candidate will be responsible for building automation framework and scripts for API/Services testing using Java, Selenium and BDD/Cucumber.Required Skills: Should have at least 5+ Years of Testing ExperienceExperience with API a
CVS Health is currently hiring for an Application Developer to join our team. We are looking for someone to work on all critical functions for the applications assigned, including championing Agile/SDLC (Software Development Process) methods and standard methodologies on the team
More jobs by this company
100% Remote Great Benefits: Health, Vision, Dental, 401k, Tuition Discount, Health and Wellness programs.Job Profile Summary:The Senior Software Engineer is responsible for the research, design, development, analysis, testing, and implementation of software operating or applicati
https://wgu.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/External/job/Home-Office/Principal-Cloud-Architect_JR-008918100% Remote Great Benefits: Health, Vision, Dental, 401k, Tuition Discount, Health and Wellness programs.Job Profile Summary:The Principal Cloud Architect is a position of technical expe