job Title: Sr Spring Boot Developer
"5+ years of experience developing web applications using J2EE.
5+ years of experience in Spring Boot.
- Good knowledge of MicroServices.
- Experience working with tools like Git, Maven etc..
- Experience on MongoDB
- Experience on Apache Kafka
- Expertise developing enterprise-level web applications and RESTful APIs using MicroServices, with demonstrable production-scale experience.
- Experience in migration projects , developing code out of the specs prepared from business rule mining
- Strong agile/scrum development experience
- Strong collaboration and communication skills within distributed project teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in working in a POD based team structure "
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $35.00 - $40.00 per hour
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- REST: 1 year (Preferred)
- Java: 1 year (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Overview:By Light is looking for a Senior Software Developer to be part of the team providing support to our client at VA. The right candidate will bring leadership and technical expertise that will enhance the performance and dependability of VA Loan Guaranty. As a Sr Developer,
General Summary: The Lead Java Developer takes technical ownership of the full software implementation. Leads a team of solution engineers to success, providing visibility and timely delivery of the project. Participates in design, implementation, and integration of software or i
Overview:At Khoros, our passion is to help the world’s best brands create customers for life. We build products we’re proud of, and we’re passionate about customer success. As part of the Vista Equity family, you’ll receive best in class development opport
Role Title: Data EngineerReports to: Tech Lead Data EngineeringLocation: Hybrid working environment (Remote and Paddington, London)Role Type: Permanent, Full-timeHow do we say our name, well it sounds like 'view'. It's also a lot shorter than saying 'Viewed Impressions for Out Of
Job Description:Senior Java Developer with Kafka experienceJava (enterprise level)web services (SOAP, JSON/REST)data modeling (relational and object-based)git (source code management)Java development IDE's - e.g. Eclipse/STS or IntelliJ IDEAmaven (build tool and dependency manage
We’re looking for a Java/Spring Developer to work on creating technical articles.First – you naturally need to be a developer working or actively involved in the Java and Spring ecosystem. The articles will be code-centric, so being in the trenches and able to code is