Vibes - A Unified Mobile Messaging Platform Built for Enterprise!
It's been quite a year here at Vibes with record growth in all aspects of our business. Our product & engineering organization is growing to help scale and build the technology that delivers billions of messages every month to people around the world.
We're looking for engineers with #Java, #Python, and #Ruby experience who like to dig in and solve hard problems. We leverage some of the industry's most exciting tech, running on #AWS, #Snowflake, #Kafka, and more.
We are a team of passionate technologists seeking a Senior Software Engineer who can help us continue to succeed in scaling our mobile marketing platform to meet future demand and lead the mobile marketing space.
You are an engineer with a growth-mindset and a passion for building great software. You enjoy crafting and architecting secure, compliant, and performant solutions with complex requirements. You've contributed to software built to scale, are a test-driven practitioner, and are seeking an opportunity to work on upgrading, scaling, and pushing the envelope of SMS and MMS protocols. You thrive in an environment where you can solve hard problems with pragmatic solutions. Our Senior Engineers are trusted partners within Vibes and are leaders for engineering best-practices and key decision makers in shaping Vibes' future.
- Design and implement features and components on Vibes’ Core Messaging Platform
- Integrate functional and performance testing capabilities into the platform
- Interact, evaluate and implement new opportunities with Messaging Providers
- Drive innovation and new ideas to improve our software’s capabilities and offerings
- Be a strong advocate for excellent coding practices, as well as user experience
- Provide feedback on features being developed across the company and suggest solutions
- Be an active participant in code reviews, stand ups, and planning sessions
- Mentor and train junior engineers
- Continuously grow your skillset to positively affect the Vibes technology stack
- Collaborate with design, product management, marketing, and compliance to help plan and implement new growth initiatives
Requirements & Qualifications:
- 7+ years of experience and deep knowledge of developing Java applications
- Proven ability to break down and execute on complex business-critical requirements
- Strong communication, project management and critical thinking skills
- Experience with agile, iterative, and test-focused development methods
- Experience with high performance and scalable solutions a plus
- Experience with AWS tools and deployment technologies preferred
- Experience with message-driven architecture and environments preferred
- Experience with Spring Boot preferred
- Experience with RabbitMQ and HornetQ preferred
- REST & SOAP API design experience and RDBMS highly preferred
Our Core Values:
- Respect, honesty, and integrity for all stakeholders
- Always be learning
- Relentless focus on the customer
- Never be satisfied
- Create value
- Seek accountability and ownership
Vibes is an equal opportunity employer that encourages and fosters diversity in the workplace. We offer a career building experience in a fast-paced organization and industry.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Overview:By Light is looking for a Senior Software Developer to be part of the team providing support to our client at VA. The right candidate will bring leadership and technical expertise that will enhance the performance and dependability of VA Loan Guaranty. As a Sr Developer,
General Summary: The Lead Java Developer takes technical ownership of the full software implementation. Leads a team of solution engineers to success, providing visibility and timely delivery of the project. Participates in design, implementation, and integration of software or i
Overview:At Khoros, our passion is to help the world’s best brands create customers for life. We build products we’re proud of, and we’re passionate about customer success. As part of the Vista Equity family, you’ll receive best in class development opport
The Role:We are looking for a Senior HR Systems and Operations Partner to be a dynamic technical partner and support for our HR team members across our global People team, help streamline our processes and programs to improve efficiency, and ensure employee data integrity, securi
Java Developer Instructional Assistant: TEK Global (2 openings)Start date for class: February 7, 2022End-of-class: May 6, 2022Location: RemoteWHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:We are currently seeking a Java Developer Instructional Assistant to join our organization. This person will join o
To strengthen our Mercateo organization we are looking for an energetic and enthusiasticJava Software Architect (m/w/d) RemoteWe´re looking for a Software Architect with DevOps experience to coach our Scrum teams to ensure the operability of our software already during the
Open-source software and systems have been a core focus at Object Computing Inc (OCI) since its founding in 1993. As we continue in our OSS tradition, we are searching for talented engineers to help us deliver software solutions that are built with our amazing open-source product
Company DescriptionQuantumWork Advisory is a specialized, independent Worktech advisory & transformation firm run by industry practitioners with deep operational experience.At QuantumWork Advisory our mission is to re-imagine & digitally transform how companies acquire &a
More jobs by this company
Senior Data EngineerVibes - A Unified Mobile Messaging Platform Built for Enterprise!It's been quite a year here at Vibes with record growth in all aspects of our business. Our product & engineering organization is growing to help scale and build the technology that delivers