How can you make an impact?
McGraw Hill Connect is course management and adaptive learning solution that enables millions of learners to achieve their full potential. In this role, you will be expanding Connect to put new learning tools in the hands of instructors and learners.
You will be the linchpin of the product – the technical expert for the product, sales, marketing, and business teams and the product expert for the technical teams. By combining intimate knowledge of customers, strong analytical skills, and technical acumen, you will drive a holistic product vision that energizes your teammates and delights your customers.
What you'll be doing:
Partner with leaders, peers, and teams across the organization to deliver cross-team initiatives
- Participate in development and implementation of the vision for the team, spanning architecture, dependencies, engineering process, and technology decisions
- Work with product managers, designers, sales and marketing managers to build products that the customers love to use
- Build next-generation learning tools that will be used by millions of learners and instructors.
- Be responsible for end-to-end delivery (tech design, development and testing) and maintenance of our products.
- Make sure our products have the highest quality, performance and availability.
Our Tech Stack:
What you'll need to be successful:
A minimum of 5+ years of experience is required in Java, AWS, Docker, Angular, and Restful APIs
- Product engineering background to support the development of B2B and B2C products
- Experience building responsive and high-performance web-based products
- Experience building high-performance, high-availability, and scalable distributed systems
- Analytical skills to find creative and simple solutions for complex problems
- Desire and experience to build products that delight the customers
- Experience with one or more observability platforms to monitor the health of the products
- Cloud-native development experience
As an education innovation company, we're proud to play our part by inspiring learners around the world. If you bring your curiosity, we'll help you grow in a collaborative environment where everyone shares a passion for success.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Overview:By Light is looking for a Senior Software Developer to be part of the team providing support to our client at VA. The right candidate will bring leadership and technical expertise that will enhance the performance and dependability of VA Loan Guaranty. As a Sr Developer,
General Summary: The Lead Java Developer takes technical ownership of the full software implementation. Leads a team of solution engineers to success, providing visibility and timely delivery of the project. Participates in design, implementation, and integration of software or i
Overview:At Khoros, our passion is to help the world’s best brands create customers for life. We build products we’re proud of, and we’re passionate about customer success. As part of the Vista Equity family, you’ll receive best in class development opport
HiThis is Prince from IT-Alliances Inc I have a job requirement on full-time/permanent. Interested can send me the updated resume.Role: -Java DeveloperLocation: - Irving,TX or Tampa, FL (Remote as of now)Duration: - Fulltime/PermanentMust have skills: Strong hands on experience i
Our need is…A Senior Software Engineer who will be responsible for designing, developing, testing, anddocumenting software code for the Interoperability Institute.This is a full-time position where days and hours can vary Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM.Primary j
More jobs by this company
Are you looking for a job that makes a positive difference in your life and also in the lives of learners and educators across the globe? As an education technology company, we are building AI based learning solutions that are supporting our mission to reimagine learning for mill
Impact the Moment!Do you love working on the system engineering activities that contribute to the successful delivery of Infrastructure solutions including application deployment, automation improvements, and building emerging technologies? At McGraw Hill, our End User Computing.