Senior Java Developer (m/f/d) Remote | Home office
As a Senior Java Developer at Mercateo, you will be part of a remote and global team that is already living tomorrow's working world today. We are convinced that professionalism and good teamwork do not need co-location or borders.
What you’ll do:
- You will work within a Scrum team that is responsible for all technical aspects of its software components.
- You will conceptualise and design complex systems and translate them into code.
- You should feel comfortable discussing ideas with both software engineers and stakeholders.
- You should be prepared to develop mostly in a Java environment, but also be ready to use new languages and systems.
- You and your team will create microservices and deploy them to and run them in the cloud.
What you'll definitely need:
- You’ve already designed and implemented highly scalable software solutions from the ground up and experience with event-driven systems.
- You know about the latest software trends and want to constantly improve yourself.
- You’ve demonstrated your skills in domain modelling, drafting of Rest APIs as well as in the application and optimisation of persistence mechanisms.
- You love teamwork - especially remotely - and enjoy working within an agile environment that emphasises pair programming, mob programming and TDD.
What you can expect from us:
- A high degree of creative freedom in a committed, fast-paced technological environment.
- Development of an exciting business model thanks to a modern technological landscape.
- An agile software company with flat hierarchies and open communication.
- A cool team where you can learn from each other and also contribute your own strengths.
- A thoughtful onboarding programme including networking cross-functionally.
- The possibility to work remotely from home or at one of our nice locations in Leipzig, Köthen or Munich. Let's find the best solution for you together!
- We encourage you to dedicate 10% of your working time to your professional development.
Senior Tech Recruiter
Fürstenfelder Straße 5
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Overview:By Light is looking for a Senior Software Developer to be part of the team providing support to our client at VA. The right candidate will bring leadership and technical expertise that will enhance the performance and dependability of VA Loan Guaranty. As a Sr Developer,
General Summary: The Lead Java Developer takes technical ownership of the full software implementation. Leads a team of solution engineers to success, providing visibility and timely delivery of the project. Participates in design, implementation, and integration of software or i
Overview:At Khoros, our passion is to help the world’s best brands create customers for life. We build products we’re proud of, and we’re passionate about customer success. As part of the Vista Equity family, you’ll receive best in class development opport
The Role:We are looking for a Senior HR Systems and Operations Partner to be a dynamic technical partner and support for our HR team members across our global People team, help streamline our processes and programs to improve efficiency, and ensure employee data integrity, securi
Java Developer Instructional Assistant: TEK Global (2 openings)Start date for class: February 7, 2022End-of-class: May 6, 2022Location: RemoteWHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:We are currently seeking a Java Developer Instructional Assistant to join our organization. This person will join o
Open-source software and systems have been a core focus at Object Computing Inc (OCI) since its founding in 1993. As we continue in our OSS tradition, we are searching for talented engineers to help us deliver software solutions that are built with our amazing open-source product
Company DescriptionQuantumWork Advisory is a specialized, independent Worktech advisory & transformation firm run by industry practitioners with deep operational experience.At QuantumWork Advisory our mission is to re-imagine & digitally transform how companies acquire &a
ResponsibilitiesContribute in all phases of the development lifecycleWrite well designed, testable, efficient codeEnsure designs are in compliance with specificationsPrepare and produce releases of software componentsSupport continuous improvement by investigating alternatives an
More jobs by this company
To strengthen our Mercateo organization we are looking for an energetic and enthusiasticJava Software Architect (m/w/d) RemoteWe´re looking for a Software Architect with DevOps experience to coach our Scrum teams to ensure the operability of our software already during the