ComPsych® Corporation is the world’s largest provider of Employee Assistance Programs (EAP) and is the pioneer and worldwide leader of fully integrated EAP, behavioral health, wellness, work-life, HR and FMLA administration services under the GuidanceResources® brand. ComPsych provides services to more than 56,000 organizations covering more than 127 million individuals throughout the U.S. and 190 countries. By creating “Build-to-Suit” programs, ComPsych helps employers attract and retain employees, increase employee productivity and improve overall health and well-being.
We are currently looking for a self-motivated, full-stack software developer to join our Business Applications Team. Our Business Applications team develops web applications and back-end business processes to help our coworkers assist clients with life concerns. In this role, as an individual contributor, you’ll be involved in many aspects – helping to design and architect technical solutions, innovating and collaborating with a high-performing technical team, and of course performing hands-on development for our new features and functionality.
The job involves the following responsibilities:
- Coordinate with technical leadership and team members to develop applications according to business needs and project schedules;
- Help improve our code quality through participating in analysis and design, writing unit tests, and performing peer code reviews;
- Dive into technical challenges and successfully deliver results on schedule;
- Think through problems, determine alternative solutions, and ensure problems do not recur;
- Optimize and tune the performance of developed applications;
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and contribute ideas to our technology, algorithms and products.
You are a great fit if:
We think you are a great fit if you like building flexible systems, have a passion to get things done, and enjoy a collaborative team environment. You’re smart enough to work at awesome companies, but you’re picky about the right role. You’re knowledgeable and accurate when it comes to details, but you also like to learn new things. Also, you like work-life balance.
This is what we’re looking for in someone like you, to be successful in this role:
- Experience with enterprise-level software development, and completion of team-based projects from requirements to deployment; it would also help if you have a Bachelor of Science (BS) in Computer Science or Engineering;
- 3+ years of industry experience with full-stack web application development, Java programming and Object Oriented languages;
- Experience with Relational Databases and SQL; experience with Distributed Caches is a plus;
- Ability to utilize tools such as Git, Maven, Jenkins, JBoss, and other tools for CI/CD pipeline processes;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, communication skills, and collaboration as a team member;
- A track record of projects completed on time. It also helps a lot if you share in our passion for making our business users as happy as they can be;
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Overview:By Light is looking for a Senior Software Developer to be part of the team providing support to our client at VA. The right candidate will bring leadership and technical expertise that will enhance the performance and dependability of VA Loan Guaranty. As a Sr Developer,
General Summary: The Lead Java Developer takes technical ownership of the full software implementation. Leads a team of solution engineers to success, providing visibility and timely delivery of the project. Participates in design, implementation, and integration of software or i
Overview:At Khoros, our passion is to help the world’s best brands create customers for life. We build products we’re proud of, and we’re passionate about customer success. As part of the Vista Equity family, you’ll receive best in class development opport
HiThis is Prince from IT-Alliances Inc I have a job requirement on full-time/permanent. Interested can send me the updated resume.Role: -Java DeveloperLocation: - Irving,TX or Tampa, FL (Remote as of now)Duration: - Fulltime/PermanentMust have skills: Strong hands on experience i
Our need is…A Senior Software Engineer who will be responsible for designing, developing, testing, anddocumenting software code for the Interoperability Institute.This is a full-time position where days and hours can vary Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM.Primary j
More jobs by this company
About ComPsychComPsych® Corporation is the world’s largest provider of Employee Assistance Programs (EAP) and is the pioneer and worldwide leader of fully integrated EAP, behavioral health, wellness, work-life, HR and FMLA administration services under the GuidanceResou