Who We Seek:
- Passion Seekers. You genuinely care about the work that you do and its impact on society.
- Self-Starters. You’re a go-getter who isn’t afraid to step up and disrupt the status quo.
- Entrepreneurs. You bring fresh ideas to the table, work hard, develop business and consistently seek new challenges.
- Collaborators. You’re a great contributor to a high performing team that accomplishes great feats for our clients.
What You Will Do:
Attain is looking for a Senior Salesforce Developer to serve within the Salesforce Services Group. This individual will serve within a technical consulting organization, and must be proficient and capable with Salesforce technical product knowledge and relevant third party tools. They will provide and continually expand domain expertise within the areas of Higher Education and/or Non-Profit markets, and serve as a trusted advisor to SSG customers and teams for SSG Methodology and overall quality of technical execution.
- Work across multiple projects to create any custom component required to meet client's needs
- Able to review and provide coding standards and best practice to on shore and off shore team
- Design and Build integrations between Salesforce and other systems using web services and integration middleware tools such as Talend, Informatica, Jitterbit, Mulesoft & Dell Boomi
- Collaborate with other members of the project team on custom software/integration design and system testing
- Meet with clients to determine business, functional and technical requirements and participate in application design, configuration, testing and deployment
- Perform configuration, customization, and custom development of the Salesforce platform
- Participate in efforts to develop and execute testing, training and documentation
- Participate in the sales cycle as needed (solution definition, pre-sales, estimating and project planning)
- Willing to be hands-on in producing tangible deliverables (requirements specifications, design deliverables, mapping documents, status, project plans)
- Utilize best practices to perform operational support, enhancements, bug fixes as needed to the Salesforce.com platform
- Proactively engage on continuous improvement efforts for application design, support, and practice development efforts
- Provide technical assistance and end user troubleshooting for bug fixes, enhancements, and "how-to" assistance
- Direct experience working on CRM projects for middle market and enterprise size companies
- Working knowledge and experience with complex business systems integration as well as object-oriented design patterns and development
- Software engineering skills with Force.com Platform (Lightning, Apex, VisualForce, SOQL, Unit Testing)
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of relational databases, data modeling, and ETL tools
- Experience with Agile development methodologies such as XP/SCRUM
Experience with web services (REST & SOAP, JSON & XML, etc.)
- Experience working on Salesforce platforms or other CRM software packages preferred
- Software engineering skills with Java SE & EE (Java, JSF, SQL) preferred
- A desire to work with the latest tools, technologies, and methodologies (Force.com Platform, Eclipse, Talend Open Studio, Oracle, MySQL, Visual Studio 2012, object relational (O/R) mapping (NHibernate), NUnit)
- A desire to work within a fast-paced, collaborative, and team-based support environment
- Interested in developing their professional network through participation in technology user groups, networking events, and technology organizations.
- Must demonstrate a willingness to put in the extra effort
- Demonstrated ability to build trusted advisor relationships with clients
- Experience supporting sales and business development
- Experience with financial management
Years of Experience: 2-4 Years
- Salesforce Platform Developer I (required)
- Salesforce Platform Developer II (preferred)
Minimum Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree
Attain Partners is a place for great ideas and the people who have them. As a management, technology, and strategy consulting firm, our professionals provide innovative solutions to revolutionize government, education, health, and nonprofit organizations and positively impact those they serve. We are business analysts, technologists, digital strategists, managers of change, and forward thinkers, with the entrepreneurial drive to shape the future. Our team is present in 25 states and the District of Columbia.
Visit https://attainpartners.com/#careers to explore your path forward with Attain Partners.
Attain Partners is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws. For more Information visit EEO, EEO Poster Supplement, Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA), and Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA).
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Overview:By Light is looking for a Senior Software Developer to be part of the team providing support to our client at VA. The right candidate will bring leadership and technical expertise that will enhance the performance and dependability of VA Loan Guaranty. As a Sr Developer,
General Summary: The Lead Java Developer takes technical ownership of the full software implementation. Leads a team of solution engineers to success, providing visibility and timely delivery of the project. Participates in design, implementation, and integration of software or i
Overview:At Khoros, our passion is to help the world’s best brands create customers for life. We build products we’re proud of, and we’re passionate about customer success. As part of the Vista Equity family, you’ll receive best in class development opport
HiThis is Prince from IT-Alliances Inc I have a job requirement on full-time/permanent. Interested can send me the updated resume.Role: -Java DeveloperLocation: - Irving,TX or Tampa, FL (Remote as of now)Duration: - Fulltime/PermanentMust have skills: Strong hands on experience i
Our need is…A Senior Software Engineer who will be responsible for designing, developing, testing, anddocumenting software code for the Interoperability Institute.This is a full-time position where days and hours can vary Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM.Primary j
More jobs by this company
As a Sales Engineer at Attain Partners you'll be a conduit between sales and delivery to translate customers' business vision and strategy into solutions, and guide the technology evaluation part of the sales process. You will work with our Account Executives to understand our pr