QuantumWork Advisory is a specialized, independent Worktech advisory & transformation firm run by industry practitioners with deep operational experience.
At QuantumWork Advisory our mission is to re-imagine & digitally transform how companies acquire & manage talent, across all workforce categories.
Quantum Work Advisory provides advice & services to support TA, HR & procurement leadership to make their organizations more efficient, agile & responsive to changing business needs.
We leverage the power of digital and AI to improve organizational agility, productivity, and workforce engagement, with a clear ROI linked to business strategy.
Backed by the Allegis Group, QuantumWork Advisory is part of the world’s largest privately held human capital firm.
We are building out a new HR Services Practice to complement our VMS Services Practice and Advisory practices addressing HR technology and services design and Workforce Procurement.
WHAT WE STAND FOR
With the advent of exciting new AI innovation, we believe the bar for Worktech should be set higher.
We believe technology can not only be enjoyable but has the power to dramatically improve organizational agility & predictiveness of worker performance & fit.
We believe technology, can help create experiences that are efficient, seamless & intuitive, for all stakeholders.
We are passionate about human-centered design. For technology to reach its potential we need to start with user empathy, the cornerstone for successful digital transformation.
We are searching for a highly experienced and credible expert in talent acquisition/HR platform implementations including integration and configuration. The Technical Implementation Manager (TIM) will implement, configure, and optimize talent/HR platforms such as Phenom People, Avature and Eightfold and other platforms and point solutions as required.
- Effectively communicate complex technical requirements to internal and external audiences of varying levels of technical expertise.
- Expertly manage competing needs and simultaneous projects, reallocating resources and reprioritizing tasks to best serve clients and the organization.
- Drive operational excellence and help the team scale by creating documentation, developing knowledge-sharing mechanisms, and improving internal processes.
- Take a leading role in the implementation of strategic HR projects for large multinational companies.
- Outline tasks, deliverables, and dependencies; manage timelines; identify and mitigate risks; coordinate efforts and negotiate with multiple parties –some technical and some not technical– within Avature and outside.
Business analysis and process design:
- Lead technical and integration discovery conversations with clients to gather requirements needed to implement the platform and integrate with existing tech stacks.
- Gather, analyze and document the integration requirements and specifications
- Gain insight into client requirements and business needs.
- Conduct on-site or virtual workshops with customers to validate requirements and gain consensus around project scope and plan.
- Tenaciously question, challenge assumptions, and analyze information to diagnose the root of an issue, design optimal solutions, and assess short- and long-term impact of recommendations.
Advice and Recommendations
- Serve as a subject matter expert on Talent platforms including CRM and ATS SaaS architecture, services, integrations, and best practices internally and in customer and sales calls.
- Facilitate technical discussions in a consultative manner to clarify needs and develop targeted recommendations that maximize client ROI.
- Design solutions for our customers in the relevant HR/Talent platform, identifying the different elements that will support their business process, and how those elements will interact.
- Demonstrate the designed solution, gather feedback, and assist customers with user acceptance testing.
Configuration and deployment:
- Hands-on customization of core elements of the relevant platform through the user interface –this includes modelling the objects and creating the workflows that will support client processes.
- Engaging with and providing refined requirements and feedback to multiple technical services teams from within the SaaS partner teams, including data migration, integrations, data analytics, and web portal design.
- Proven experience in consultative roles requiring strong relationship management and communication skills.
- Prior experience in Talent Acquisition/Human Resources technology. Ideally experience integrating CRM technology or other point solutions (Phenom People, Avature, Smashfly/Symphony Talent, Beamery) into ATS platforms such as Workday, Taleo or ICIMS.
- Past experience designing solutions and integrations for enterprise environments. Experience designing on SaaS, microservices, or multi-tenancy architecture is a plus.
- Prior work with application integrations and mapping using different methods, including API, Web Services, SSO, and integration testing tools.
- Sufficient knowledge of Java, web technologies, hosting fundamentals, URL parameters, SFTP, and email server integrations to lead discovery and answer questions. This role does not require writing code.
- Exposure to and knowledge of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning a plus.
- Ability to work various hours supporting a global portfolio and coordinating with global teams.
- Computer Science or Developer experience is a plus, but not required. 5-18+ years of hands-on technical experience required, for various levels.
QuantumWork is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (M/F/Disability/Veterans). We will consider all applications without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to disability, please call 844-604-7059
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Overview:By Light is looking for a Senior Software Developer to be part of the team providing support to our client at VA. The right candidate will bring leadership and technical expertise that will enhance the performance and dependability of VA Loan Guaranty. As a Sr Developer,
General Summary: The Lead Java Developer takes technical ownership of the full software implementation. Leads a team of solution engineers to success, providing visibility and timely delivery of the project. Participates in design, implementation, and integration of software or i
Overview:At Khoros, our passion is to help the world’s best brands create customers for life. We build products we’re proud of, and we’re passionate about customer success. As part of the Vista Equity family, you’ll receive best in class development opport
The Role:We are looking for a Senior HR Systems and Operations Partner to be a dynamic technical partner and support for our HR team members across our global People team, help streamline our processes and programs to improve efficiency, and ensure employee data integrity, securi
Java Developer Instructional Assistant: TEK Global (2 openings)Start date for class: February 7, 2022End-of-class: May 6, 2022Location: RemoteWHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:We are currently seeking a Java Developer Instructional Assistant to join our organization. This person will join o
To strengthen our Mercateo organization we are looking for an energetic and enthusiasticJava Software Architect (m/w/d) RemoteWe´re looking for a Software Architect with DevOps experience to coach our Scrum teams to ensure the operability of our software already during the
Open-source software and systems have been a core focus at Object Computing Inc (OCI) since its founding in 1993. As we continue in our OSS tradition, we are searching for talented engineers to help us deliver software solutions that are built with our amazing open-source product
ResponsibilitiesContribute in all phases of the development lifecycleWrite well designed, testable, efficient codeEnsure designs are in compliance with specificationsPrepare and produce releases of software componentsSupport continuous improvement by investigating alternatives an