Who we are….
What we offer….
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Lead scrum team of developers delivering incremental business capabilities
- Create necessary technical documents including design specification document
- Hands-on development and implementation of Business Process Management.
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automation.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of the application.
- Identify bottlenecks and defects, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues.
- Deliver high quality solutions by adhering to software design, development, and testing best practices.
- Work with different vendors and offshore teams.
- Ensure quality and maintainability of code
- Align with leadership on priorities, architecture, high level design
- 8+ experience in Java-J2EE Development
- Extensive technical experience and development expertise in Core Java, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, Struts, Webservices, Spring, Hibernate, Java Script, JQuery and AJAX
- Experience in J2EE Technology and Frameworks: Struts, Spring, Spring boot, Micro Services (includes REST), Apache-CXF web service, AJAX, Angular, Spring boot thymeleaf, Node JSHands-on experience with Build and Deployment tools and languages - Maven, ANT and Shell script
- Strong backend experience to develop Data Layer using at least one of the frameworks like Hibernate, JPA etc.
- Demonstrate strong written and oral communication skills.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or a related field is required.
- Experience in the Healthcare industry is preferred
- Experience as a tech lead delivering consistent results with high quality
- Ability to communicate effectively to leadership as well to team members
- Expertise in breaking down a high-level design to low-level designs for developers
- Expertise in reviewing code to ensure 'clean code' and good OOD practices are followed
- Strong knowledge and experience with Structured Query Language (SQL) & Object-Oriented Programming (OOP).
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Gitlab, TFS etc.
- Experience with Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) tools such JIRA.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Overview:By Light is looking for a Senior Software Developer to be part of the team providing support to our client at VA. The right candidate will bring leadership and technical expertise that will enhance the performance and dependability of VA Loan Guaranty. As a Sr Developer,
General Summary: The Lead Java Developer takes technical ownership of the full software implementation. Leads a team of solution engineers to success, providing visibility and timely delivery of the project. Participates in design, implementation, and integration of software or i
Overview:At Khoros, our passion is to help the world’s best brands create customers for life. We build products we’re proud of, and we’re passionate about customer success. As part of the Vista Equity family, you’ll receive best in class development opport
HiThis is Prince from IT-Alliances Inc I have a job requirement on full-time/permanent. Interested can send me the updated resume.Role: -Java DeveloperLocation: - Irving,TX or Tampa, FL (Remote as of now)Duration: - Fulltime/PermanentMust have skills: Strong hands on experience i
Our need is…A Senior Software Engineer who will be responsible for designing, developing, testing, anddocumenting software code for the Interoperability Institute.This is a full-time position where days and hours can vary Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM.Primary j
More jobs by this company
Overview:This is a mid-level position responsible for processing all release of medical records information requests in a timely and efficient manner ensuring accuracy and providing customers with the highest quality product and customer service. In addition to the duties and res