Sepasoft employees may work in-office, remotely, or a hybrid combination. For simplicity of taxes, benefits, and administration, we are currently limiting our candidate search to residents of California.
The position of Full Stack Java Developer will make meaningful contributions to the future of our products and help customers manufacture a higher quality product more efficiently. This position requires the ability to understand the manufacturing industry, and as a team, come up with innovative solutions to common challenges in the industry.
The new hire will receive paid training, including a combination of self-paced video, classroom, and on-the-job mentoring by senior staff.
The person filling this position must exhibit the ability to learn new software quickly, enjoy working through and solving customer problems, working in independent or team environments, and have a passion for computer technology.
- Strong knowledge of object oriented design
- Knowledge of Java SE
- Knowledge of Java multithreading
- Knowledge of databases and SQL
- Knowledge of multiple operating platforms
- Quick learning abilities
- Strong attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Ability to gather and analyze software requirements
- Degree in a technical field: Computer Science or Engineering
- Experience with client server development
- Knowledge of JIRA
- Knowledge of Git
- Experience in agile development environment
- Knowledge of typical factory production environments
- UI/UX Design Experience
- Experience with React
- Experience with Typescript
- Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
- Contribute to the definition of new features for existing and new software products
- Use existing software architecture and patterns for new developments
- Contribute to team design and architecture meetings
- Develop user interfaces, real time backend modules and data analysis tools
- Work effectively on multiple tasks concurrently
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Overview:By Light is looking for a Senior Software Developer to be part of the team providing support to our client at VA. The right candidate will bring leadership and technical expertise that will enhance the performance and dependability of VA Loan Guaranty. As a Sr Developer,
General Summary: The Lead Java Developer takes technical ownership of the full software implementation. Leads a team of solution engineers to success, providing visibility and timely delivery of the project. Participates in design, implementation, and integration of software or i
Overview:At Khoros, our passion is to help the world’s best brands create customers for life. We build products we’re proud of, and we’re passionate about customer success. As part of the Vista Equity family, you’ll receive best in class development opport
The Role:We are looking for a Senior HR Systems and Operations Partner to be a dynamic technical partner and support for our HR team members across our global People team, help streamline our processes and programs to improve efficiency, and ensure employee data integrity, securi
This is your chance to work on the team that helps Facebook’s Platform partners, marketers, and advertisers build engaging social applications based on the Facebook Platform. As a Developer Support Engineer, you will be the first point of contact for bug reports and platfor