- 10+ plus years of experience in defining solution architecture for large enterprise applications
- Strong command on Java/J2EE concepts and current industry trends. Sound knowledge in NodejS and ReactJS
- Experience working with multi-vendor, multi-culture, distributed offshore and onshore development teams in dynamic and complex environment.
- Understand the requirements, current state architecture of the enterprise and create roadmap for the future enhancements accordingly
- Create Software Architecture Document, High Level and Low Level Design document, Non functional requirements for the project.
- Define Integration Design and Security Design for the Web Services and Enterprise components involved.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: Up to $80.00 per hour
- Architect: 2 years (Required)
- Java/J2ee: 7 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Overview:By Light is looking for a Senior Software Developer to be part of the team providing support to our client at VA. The right candidate will bring leadership and technical expertise that will enhance the performance and dependability of VA Loan Guaranty. As a Sr Developer,
General Summary: The Lead Java Developer takes technical ownership of the full software implementation. Leads a team of solution engineers to success, providing visibility and timely delivery of the project. Participates in design, implementation, and integration of software or i
Overview:At Khoros, our passion is to help the world’s best brands create customers for life. We build products we’re proud of, and we’re passionate about customer success. As part of the Vista Equity family, you’ll receive best in class development opport
The Role:We are looking for a Senior HR Systems and Operations Partner to be a dynamic technical partner and support for our HR team members across our global People team, help streamline our processes and programs to improve efficiency, and ensure employee data integrity, securi
This is your chance to work on the team that helps Facebook’s Platform partners, marketers, and advertisers build engaging social applications based on the Facebook Platform. As a Developer Support Engineer, you will be the first point of contact for bug reports and platfor
More jobs by this company
Job Description: Good Communication SkillAnalytical SkillExcellent skill in Ab-Inito ETL CO >OP, EME, GDEWrite technical and business DQ rules using Express >ITDevelop data lineage using Metadata Hub, knowledge of DQE is MustProject Profiles: At least 2-3 Source Systems, Mu
Looking for one Java resource onshore (backend). The individual must be knowledgeable and competent with Java, Cassandra, Oracle, Spring and writing JUnit/TestNG.Simple Java will not suffice. The candidate should have at least seven years, experience in a scalable, multi-threaded