We are looking for a passionate Software Engineer to design, develop and install software solutions. Software Engineer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, defining system functionality and writing code in various languages, like Java, J2EE. Our ideal candidates are familiar with the software development life cycle (SDLC) from preliminary system analysis to tests and deployment. Ultimately, the role of the Software Engineer is to build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software that complies with coding standards and technical design.
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
- Write well-designed, testable code
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Ensure software is updated with latest features
- Proven work experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer
- Experience designing interactive applications
- Experience must include the following: Java, J2EE, SOA services, Spring, Object Oriented Concepts, Data Structures, REST Services, Web technologies and internet protocols.
- Database driven application development such as Oracle, SQL or schema design; HTML, AJAX, SOA: SOAP/RESTful Services.
- Knowledge of web services and SOA related standards that include REST/OAuth/JSON.
- Knowledge of Windows and UNIX development environment, source code management such as Git and bug tracking.
- Java application debugging and DB performance issues; IBM WebSphere or other J2EE application servers.
- Experience with test-driven development
- Proficiency in software engineering tools
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
- BSc degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $71,735.00 - $120,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- REST: 5 years (Preferred)
- Java: 5 years (Preferred)
- US Citizens (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is currently seeking a Senior Java Developer who has experience building high performing, scalable, enterprise grade web applications and services.Responsibilities for the Senior Java Developer:Collaborate with internal and external teams.
Travel Required: NoneRequisition Type: RegularJob Description:General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT) is seeking a Java Developer to join our Army Installation Support Modules (ISM) Project. The ideal candidate will be able to research, design,.
Piper Companies is currently seeking a Senior Software Engineer for a direct hire opportunity for an FinTech company based in Raleigh, North Carolina (NC). The Software Engineer will be working with a team that is developing a brand new innovative application.
Overview:Are you an innovative Java Developer who would like to have a positive impact for millions of people? If so, we may have an opportunity for you! This role will provide you an opportunity to learn and contribute across the entire technology stack.
The Java Enterprise Architect is involved with a project from inception to completion, and is often spread across several projects. The Java Enterprise Architect is the first one on the ground during project initiation, and prepares the project for the.
Zachary Piper Solutions is seeking a Senior Software Engineer for a 5 year program supporting the USAF. This position is fully remote, and will be working standard Eastern time zone hours.**THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE SECRET CLEARANCE OR HIGHERResponsibilities.
Description:The primary role will be in support of the day-to-day operations and trouble-shooting issues within the middleware application. Requires extensive knowledge of federal government human resource and payroll data. Responsibilities includes.
Job Description: Qualifications for Functional Resource: -Must have a strong functional knowledge of the oracle e-Business suite in a multiple organization and multiple set of books environment.experience working with oracle financials supporting more.
We are looking for a Java Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications. You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. Java developer roles and responsibilities.
Job Description : . Appian Certified preferred (At least Designer Level). Must have strong hands-on Experience in Appian BPM Development. Must have handled and led Appian projects end to end, including design, implementation, testing, and debugging..
More jobs by this company
Role: Full Stact dot Net DeveloperClient: MCGPosition: Full-stack .Net Developer (Mid to Senior level)Duration: 12+ MonthsLocation: RemoteContract: Full Time onlyMinimum QualificationsFull stack .Net Developer (Mid to Senior level) with minimum 8 years.